• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Car To Buy Around 30 Laks

rskoora

Thanks mate! yes Allions are bit older now.. looking for a civic now very hard to find one though!!

Good day rskoora,

Civic FD 1 looks apart from the crowd doesn't it ? In fact I'm encouraging my uncle to buy one instead of an Allion 260 these days. However since you were considering an ES 5 ,how about an ES 8? Not so sure of the differences but it would definitely fall in your price tag. My friend had one and said it was pretty awesome.

Good luck and hope you have a petrol-headed Sunday going through the weekend car classifieds and find your ride . :music-smiley-010::music-smiley-010:

Edited by zaradiyel
  • Like 1

Good day rskoora,

Civic FD 1 looks apart from the crowd doesn't it ? In fact I'm encouraging my uncle to buy one instead of an Allion 260 these days. However since you were considering an ES 5 ,how about an ES 8? Not so sure of the differences but it would definitely fall in your price tag. My friend had one and said it was pretty awesome.

Good luck and hope you have a petrol-headed Sunday going through the weekend car classifieds and find your ride . :music-smiley-010::music-smiley-010:

Thanks for the comment mate! Yes had a awesome Sunday hehe ! but still was not able to find a good FD here in colombo... :(

These day i am also find answering to this question , according to findings. axio,allion(240),allion(260),Lancer and civic are the major players.

Axio and allion (240) in low 30lacks,axio 2007 has an issue in dash board ( i heard from one axio owner and garage bass also), and other major thing in axio is not comfort when driving campire to others.

allion 240 now more than 10 years old, doubt about spend 30 plus for such old one.

mitsubishi and civic are in mid 30 laks dont think best resell value like toyata

• Like 1

Thanks for the comment mate! Yes had a awesome Sunday hehe ! but still was not able to find a good FD here in colombo... :(

Well if you want one with a manual gearbox (which is way more fun to drive and 10 KM/L in colombo) I happen to know where there is one... ;)

http://www.autolanka.com/ad.asp?ID=178083