• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Orange 350z

fuzzo

i was driving by in nugegoda and I saw the orange 350z (the one with the super charger) in a sale. stopped and checked it out. looked pretty darn hot. here's the clincher... they want 9.6 mil for it.. can you believe it???? my knees almost buckled wheni heard that....

i was driving by in nugegoda and I saw the orange 350z (the one with the super charger) in a sale. stopped and checked it out. looked pretty darn hot. here's the clincher... they want 9.6 mil for it.. can you believe it???? my knees almost buckled wheni heard that....

Errr... Anyone know a bank gulible enough to lend me 10 mill :) My knees would buckle on seeing the car itself.

THERE IS ONE SUM WHERE NEAR BORELLA ..IN THE

FINANCE AND ALLIANCE LTD PLACE

ITS OUTSIDE A BLACK 350 z with RACING RIMS AND I T WAS A fairlady..

ya... aparently that black 350Z was for sale at Aliance Finance or whatever place.... i think it was a chipped one and it was like 10.5 million if i remember correct... a freind of mine (amrit) went and even asked the price...

amrit, whats hapening with that car?

9.6 MIL FOR THAT! THIS SHIT IS CRAZY, BUT I AGREE IT LOOKS ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. BUT I'M NOT THAT SUPRISED ABOUT THE PRICE OF THE CAR. HE'S THE GUY WHO TRIED TO SELL AN OLD ASS FTO FOR 2MIL, AND A TUSCANI FOR 3.5 MIL.

I LIKE HIS TASTE BUT NOT HIS PRICE.................................................

ugh the mr-s :D

Sharkster.....dont underestimate the performance of the Mr-S...hehehe...we made that mistake and nearly had to pay dearly for it...that red Mr-S with the Lambo doors is pretty damn quick...specially on our roads and through traffic it's a killer to drive...it gave a WRX trouble and the only time we really gave him back was on GP...but till we got there he held his own.............amazing little car

Sharkster.....dont underestimate the performance of the Mr-S...hehehe...we made that mistake and nearly had to pay dearly for it...that red Mr-S with the Lambo doors is pretty damn quick...specially on our roads and through traffic it's a killer to drive...it gave a WRX trouble and the only time we really gave him back was on GP...but till we got there he held his own.............amazing little car

i knw its a capable car machan but im not a fan of its looks hence the comment :D

i knw its a capable car machan but im not a fan of its looks hence the comment :D

Well...to each his own....the Mr-S is either loved or hated...personally i don't think its that bad...but to ask for 4 million is kinda retarded!!! dunno if anyone in their right presence of mind will buy that car at that price...u could get a WRX in that case!! damn....

Well...to each his own....the Mr-S is either loved or hated...personally i don't think its that bad...but to ask for 4 million is kinda retarded!!! dunno if anyone in their right presence of mind will buy that car at that price...u could get a WRX in that case!! damn....

true true...gud point

awww, c'mon Shak. I love that thing. One of our guys here in office has one. One of the things that stand out in the parking lot. madmax even got into a habit of parking his car next to it when he came in in one. :lol:

it jus looks kinda froggy...admit it :lol:

Hey! I saw it!! Cool! I was sorta distracted by the red MR-S so I saw it just as I was passing it, and let out a loud noise and generally acted excited. I'm sure most of the bus thought I was mad. But then, I'm sure most of them think I'm mad anyway so no big deal. I even forgot to look at A... getting down from the bus and sashaying up the street coz I woz looking out the back of the bus :lol:

Say, whaddya boys think of me getting a MX-5, since that MX-3 is really not in the best of trim these days. Sexy, what?