• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Orange 350z

fuzzo

I heard that there's paint balling somewhere in Seeduwa.. Hey who runs fencing here anyway?

the seeduwa paint ball thing is only for the tnl special next weekend right? i don't think it's there all the time

a friend of mine was going to set up a paint ball place.. but DOD didn't give him clearance to import the guns... so it never happened..

the seeduwa paint ball thing is only for the tnl special next weekend right? i don't think it's there all the time

a friend of mine was going to set up a paint ball place.. but DOD didn't give him clearance to import the guns... so it never happened..

is DOD permission absolutlyu necessary? cos it just shoots little blobs of aint right.... then again those plastic air guns you get ont he pavement can cause just as much damage... and i'd think if you use metal balls instead of plastic ones they can be deadly... so how come those arent banned?

No the place is in full operation for sure as they've already done a few 'team building' trips for a couple of Corporates.. I heard about it from one of my friends who'd been on one..

yes he needed DOD clearance to import them

Yep our underworld guys could find some way of killing a man with them! :)

Thought u were more a stone-walling type than a fencing type :lol:

im lots of things man...i spent most of my time water skiing and swimming

yes he needed DOD clearance to import them

r u talking abt ilham?

I heard that there's paint balling somewhere in Seeduwa.. Hey who runs fencing here anyway?

no one i knw runs fencing here...i guess if ppl were interestd we cud start sumthng

yup, that's who i'm referring to.. last i know he didn't have clearance to do the imports... anytrhing changed since then?

i think he gave up on the idea...havent spoken to d bugger in a while since he got married...plus its a bit difficult to hav leisure chats since he's friggin holy now

Nah. Prefer to get my workouts playing basketball and badminton. I tried gyming for a year. No motivation. At least competition is a bood motivator. What say Shaks? Wanna join in the basketball game? We play on Sunday :lol:

Praveen, where do you play ball? I want to play too.

Royal Courts as in Royal College Colombo? Do you mean the indoor courts at the Sports Complex or the outdoor one next to the swimming pool? What time?

Sports complex and the time varies. U need to be on a mailing thread for that. Will let u know if u gimme a mail address. U can msg me thru my site if u don't wanna post an address on the forums.

Sports complex and the time varies. U need to be on a mailing thread for that. Will let u know if u gimme a mail address. U can msg me thru my site if u don't wanna post an address on the forums.

Thanks man. I sent you a message through fotopic. Check it out and please put me on the list.