• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Advice Please

Jas

Question

I am buying my first car and i did some research regarding this, but still have some doubts.i am planing on buying a unregistered Honda FIT 2013

These what I want to know

1. What is the recommended car sale in Kandy.

2. What is the exact price of this model

2. How to transfer ownership to my name

3. How to check whether the car is in best condition

4. How to register the car

Also, any information regarding buying an unregistered car will be very helpful.

Thanks in advance

1 answer to this question

1. don't know

2. I don't think there is an exact price. it can vary based on mileage, condition and yeah the color of the Honda emblem

3 & 5. When you do the first registration you will be registered as the OWNER. for more details visit - http://www.motortraffic.gov.lk/web/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=89:first-registration&Itemid=119〈=en

4 you can do a car check from the agent. If its unregistered sales person may have the auction sheets. condition rating is mentioned there (out of 5).

Generally those auction papers have lot of details. I don't think car check is really required.

Buying a recon car is not like buying a loaf of bread with exact price and place

visit few car sales, you can find more details.