• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hi Experts ! I Have An Interest To Buy Mazda Tribute 2002

dilon.abewardane

Question

HI Experts !

How are you guys .

I have an interest to buy a Mazda Tribute 2002 (or 2003) SUV type vehicle. I could see that the prices are quite law and always wondering what could be the reason.

I have a poor knowledge in automobile and would highly appreciate your comments on this vehicle

Cheers

5 answers to this question

HI guys !

I searched but could not find what i wanted.

Would like to have a comment from an actual owner of a Mazda Tribute..

like , about the fuel efficiency,maintenance and the availability of the parts etc..

Is there any manual Tributes are available ?

Edited by dilon.abewardane

HI guys !

I searched but could not find what i wanted.

Would like to have a comment from an actual owner of a Mazda Tribute..

like , about the fuel efficiency,maintenance and the availability of the parts etc..

Is there any manual Tributes are available ?

First 2 pages of the first thread shared by Crosswind gives you most of the answers.

Fuel efficiency: 5-6 city, 7 outstation

Maintenance: Very solid car. But that was 5 years ago. You should still be safe with a well maintained one I guess.

Availability of spares: Mazna Motors and Asiri Motors got those for a decent price.

Not sure about the availability of manual ones since I read only up to the 2nd page of the above said post. Rest of the content might cover that.

I've taken time to write this post because I'm a fan of the Mazda brand. Next time, please make sure you make an effort before throwing your questions here. Otherwise, forum members won't reply to you. In my case, I didn't have to write a single post to settle with my first Mazda car which I love to drive everyday.

Good luck with your car hunt !!! Please post some pictures once you find a car as a gratitude to the people who helped you. :)

Edited by SamG
  • Like 1