• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Passo 2004 Or Vitz 2001 Or Swift 2003 Or Chevrolet Cruze 2004

freestyle

Hi Gentlemen,

I'm going to buy a car for 1.9 million and below are my options. Would you be so kind to advice me on this buying

1. passo 2004

2. vitz 2001

3. swift 2003 jeel model(with center antenna)

4. chevrolet cruze 2004 or 2005

Thanks in Advance

I'd say the Swift since it is better in performance, much better handling when compared to a Vitz, smoother engine (dual VVTi) 4 insted of 3 cylinders,

The Vitz will be more costly but it would have a better resale value/ second hand market.

Even though the vitz have more specs, the swift will be a great car to own, and you'll for sure enjoy driving it.

May be you should keep the Swift sport as an option too!!!

• Like 1

I'd say the Swift since it is better in performance, much better handling when compared to a Vitz, smoother engine (dual VVTi) 4 insted of 3 cylinders,

The Vitz will be more costly but it would have a better resale value/ second hand market.

Even though the vitz have more specs, the swift will be a great car to own, and you'll for sure enjoy driving it.

Thank you. good explanation. What is the different between swift with center antenna and without center antenna ?

• Like 1

OP refers to a Vitz 2001 which is SCP10 and 4 cylinder. Pls read http://forum.autolanka.com/topic/11104-scp-90-vitz-and-ksp-90-vitz/

Edited by Rumesh88

I think both cars (vitz and swift) that you mention are one generation newer than what the OP is looking for.

Thank you. good explanation. What is the different between swift with center antenna and without center antenna ?

Oh. i dont need an answer for this one. I did a simple re search in the forum and found out the reason. It just bloody brokers :violent-smiley-027:

• Like 1

Thank you. It says do not buy any car these days OMG :D

Yes, stay away from buying cars if it is an option for you. If I was you, I'd buy the Swift because it's relatively new and has a good ground clearance. Just my personal preference though.