• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Explain Me About Grades Such As G Xli S In Toyota Corolla 121 Cars ..thanks Very Much Plss Help Me

nicu563

i have a car dicky light model of toyoyta corolla 121.i m the current owner of it and all others ask me about grades and i v no idea..can anyone explain about the grades,and list them such as which one is good or bad..or value accoding to the grades..and garde by grade how the options and facilities provide by the company..why they giving a grade for same car by it looks and brand?

Grades/Trim level exist because not everyone can afford nor would want to buy the same type of car with the same options and accessories. Some might find certain options pointless and would rather save money than not spend on it...some would want to have all the luzurious options and would not mind paying for it. Many types of might like the 121 but not all of them can afford to buy one at 3.0mil (for example...) so they would sacrifice some options, etc....and buy a cheaper variant of the car. Whilst some would want to buy the most expensive version at 3.0mil. Why does it look different ? Well the guy who paid 3.0mil would not want his car to look exactly like the one that was just 1.5mil. So the more expensive grades/trims come with more chrome, etc....

If you want a list of grades, get a brochure or check online...plenty of sites that have grades listed.

Each grade comes with its own set of standard accessories and a list of optional accessories that will be available for that trim. Listing it out is too cumbersome. Sorry....get a brochure and go through it like before. HOWEVER, dealerships (manufacturers' car sales in Japan for example) depending on the season and promotions that are available might offer certain optional accessories as standard under a "special" package or promotion (to increase their sales...?). In Japan, most manufacturers have dealership lines. Each dealership line deals with a specific set of models (or cars for a specific purpose). Some models are sold via multiple dealership lines (for example RAV4 J and RAV4 L were sold under two dealership lines). When that happens the same car with the same grade might have different standard accessories because each dealership line would want their own set of std acc. to meet the needs of their specific set of clients.