• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Video Editing Software

sharkster

guys im editing a video at work for the purpose of demonstration to customers...unfortunatly tho i can hear my colleagues swearing in the backgrnd of d video so i need to edit the AUDIO ONLY...

im using ULEAD VideoStudio 8 but i can only edit added audio clips and not the audio recorded with the video itself...

any alternative software that would allow me to edit audio incorporated in an mpg file? it's urgent

this sounds so typical though, ha ha ha, our dudes swearing away while others are trying to make a serious video,

you have no idea how many home video's I've made to send to my parents but could not since people in the background are swearing away...........

I think unknown is correct, you can do it in premierre because it provides you the video and the audio stream as separate, but its not the easiest piece of software to learn and work with when you are in a hurry

Good luck Shaks, you will need it :lol:

I hope you got your laptop sorted out I can think of a way you can do it without forwarding, can let you know if you want to go down that route, though I prefer to format and do it from scrap .... cos doing it that way you can never get rid of everything and deltree doesnt always work .... since modern day windows doesn run native dos.

this sounds so typical though, ha ha ha, our dudes swearing away while others are trying to make a serious video,

you have no idea how many home video's I've made to send to my parents but could not since people in the background are swearing away...........

I think unknown is correct, you can do it in premierre because it provides you the video and the audio stream as separate, but its not the easiest piece of software to learn and work with when you are in a hurry

Good luck Shaks, you will need it :huh:

I hope you got your laptop sorted out I can think of a way you can do it without forwarding, can let you know if you want to go down that route, though I prefer to format and do it from scrap .... cos doing it that way you can never get rid of everything and deltree doesnt always work .... since modern day windows doesn run native dos.

hey don

i managed to chop d dirty bits off...had to chop off bits wit heads bopping rite infront too geez

goin to sort the laptop out dis weeknd...as u said format it n do it frm scrap but i need to back my important stuff first n den im definitly formatting it...might as well sell it off aftrwards cos laptops r too fragile IMO

thanks for the tips bro