• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

NiyomalN

Question

Hi experts,

I'm a new one to this forum as a registered member. (but i have used this site to get knowledge about the vehicles ).

I'm planing to buy my first car during the next year (withing 3 months ;) ). I'm really interested in buying a HONDA FIT ARIA as my first car.

I asked from few people (some of them are mechanics ) about the car and most of them told that this car is fine but there is a common issue with this car. that is when the millage exceeds 100,000KM this will have some major issues with it's Engine and most probably it will need to replace the engine or will cost more than 500K to get this fix. is it true? since I'm planing to buy a 2nd hand vehicle. please help me on this. I really like the appearance of this car and my budget is 2.-2.5 Mil.

please help me to select the best car as my 1st car.

other than this I like following cars as well

Toyota vios - 2003-2004

Mitsubishi - CS1 - CS3

Thanks 7 best Regards!

P.S but all of above I like honda fit Aria. are there such issue after 100,000 KM?

3 answers to this question

This was discussed earlier tread..
Fit aria is a good for worth for money. Compared to overpriced vehicle in that range.
Said that fuel economy is good...
However, it is said that 2nd hand market of this vehicle is not good.
I try to buy this car earlier but many ppl ADVISE ME TO NOT TO.

This car comes with CVT gear box, Gear oil should be replaced on regular internals with recommenced gear oil. Otherwise gear box will be fail.
It is said that 100k km this gear box can give fault unless it is not properly maintained and finding such a car is difficult.
Better u try low millage car but hard to find