• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Madza Demio Dw3W 2000/2002

Praboda Fernando

Question

2 answers to this question

I'm using a Demio DW3W Manual(1998 pre face lift) around one year now.

• How's the availability of spare parts?
    Can't say freely available.. I had to replace gear box and it was hard to find.. but found one for 18k..shocks and other parts like brake pads .etc freely available..
  • Fuel? - long distance around 16kmpl - High way - 14-15kmpl - city - 10-13kmpl(depend on traffic conditions)
  • Any troubles? - it's all depend on the previous owner - my previous owner was a douchebag - i had to replace gearbox/ steering wheel rack/rare shocks/ brake pads/CV joints / lower arms within one year..check the car tharoly via good mechanic and bargain if had any issues
  • car is spacious for it class - more head room/leg room/cargo space
  • can say it is japanese made / fun to drive / comfortable and relatively new when compare it to other cars you can buy for same price

one of my friend own a mazda demio aletta (1.5) blue color one and it's one of best demio i ever seen.. but not for sale..

there are few cars on ik**.. find a one in good nick.. and you will love it

(even after all this repairs i still love my car and no disappointment )

https://www.drive2.ru/r/mazda/853099/

Edited by bimalnp4me

I'm using a Demio DW3W Manual(1998 pre face lift) around one year now.
  • How's the availability of spare parts?

Can't say freely available.. I had to replace gear box and it was hard to find.. but found one for 18k..shocks and other parts like brake pads .etc freely available..

• Fuel? - long distance around 16kmpl - High way - 14-15kmpl - city - 10-13kmpl(depend on traffic conditions)
  • Any troubles? - it's all depend on the previous owner - my previous owner was a douchebag - i had to replace gearbox/ steering wheel rack/rare shocks/ brake pads/CV joints / lower arms within one year..check the car tharoly via good mechanic and bargain if had any issues
  • car is spacious for it class - more head room/leg room/cargo space
  • can say it is japanese made / fun to drive / comfortable and relatively new when compare it to other cars you can buy for same price

one of my friend own a mazda demio aletta (1.5) blue color one and it's one of best demio i ever seen.. but not for sale..

there are few cars on ik**.. find a one in good nick.. and you will love it

(even after all this repairs i still love my car and no disappointment )

https://www.drive2.ru/r/mazda/853099/

Thanks for your valuable inputs..