• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Tiida Latio

Jakartha

HI all,

I wish to buy a sedan around 2.7-3-3. Thinking about buying a car mfctured after 2007.Please adivice me on following options.

1. Nissan Tiida Latio 2007
  2. Honda Insight 2009
  3. Toyota Prius 2007

I am thinking about maintanace cost, fuel efficiency and re-sale value.

There has been a lot of new threads asking about the cars for a price range for the last few days but they didn't get much attention from the forum members. The newbies might get the wrong idea so I'm gonna say why they didn't get much replies.

1)Most of the cars you're asking about for a given price range had been discussed before. (In this case there's an entire separate thread for Nissan Tiida. So search first)

2)The forum members are not the ones who deside the second the second hand value of vehicles of Sri Lankan car market . Specially these days it's very hard to decide the second hand market of cars.

So still you can search for a specific vehicle you need to buy and get to know its pros and cons but there's no point of asking how much it'll cost, until the vehicle market gets a bit stable, which might take a while IMO.

• Like 1