• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Which Sound Card U Guys Prefer?

unknown

I haven't tried any of these cards but I read the review on Custom PC which highly reccomended the Audigy X FI, which I think is the latest and the best card in the market today,

I think it kind of comes down to an issue of budget, cos the higher you go the better it sounds but is it worth it ?

From my experience all Creative Labs Live and Audigy cards produce excellent sound, though the higher spec ones have more options, so get the cheapest one that satisfies your neccesities cos spending more is a waste of money in my mind since new stuff come into the market all the time and whatever sound card you buy it would be old technology in less than a year,

thats my 2 cents worth,

The Don

thanx bro

its true i got confused bcoz the audigy 2 ZS 7.1 is epensive than Audigy4 and the new Audigy XFI(Xtreme Card) is little bit expensive than Audigy2 but from small margin thats y im thinking which one to go. i also thought what u said yes its true and i got to know that if u buy a Digital Speaker system like Logitech one the sound card is not that much important

hmm should surf more and see

bye