• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hoda Vezel Recall

Quiet

I saw in the web that Honda has started an recall on Vezel and FIT for JDM models. Any one know an update on this and the seriousness of the fault. I have a 2014 Nov. Manufactured Vezel and wonder if i need to go to the agents and check for the new upgrade. Any comments?

Edited by Quiet

http://www.autoevolution.com/news/honda-recalls-fit-and-vezel-in-japan-after-six-fire-and-two-collision-reports-106202.html#agal_0

For Fit,Vessel from 2013~2016

Risk:idling stop components design failure.Risk of fire from passenger side dashboard.

6 fire incidents have been reported...since we are in a hotter country,better get it checked I think.

It seems for the Fit only,a power steering recall is also ongoing.But main item is Fire risk from idle-stop circuit capacitors for Vessel and Fit.

<a href='<a href='<a href='http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-04/honda-fit-fires-collisions-prompt-at-least-sixth-major-recall'>

As per the new Boss,Honda tried to introduce models optimized for disparate regions at a pace and scale that was beyond its means, resulting in a 6th recall within 3 years for models Fit and Vessels.

Edited by RViji