• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Allion 240 - 2003 Buying Guide

Jason_Bourne

Question

Hi,

This maybe a redundant post. And this car maybe discussed many times. But I can't find any specific thread or anything but some scattered info in several threads.

Since I'm planning to buy this car can someone provide me following details?

Car :- Toyota Allion NZT240 - G Grade Teak Dashboard under 100,000 km mileage

1. What would be the reasonable price under current circumstances?

2. Expected Fuel Consumption?

3. Repair Costs?

4. Any model specific faults I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Jason_Bourne

5 answers to this question

1. Don't know now

2.9-10 kmpl in colombo, 12-16 outstation, max I got is 20.7 on southern expressway around 70 kmh with a very light right foot. at 100 kmh drops to 17-18

3.Depends on how well the car is maintained. When I bought mine last year only had to replace the heat load sensor for 2000 rupees.

4.Don't know

Edited by aamarakoon

Hi,

This maybe a redundant post. And this car maybe discussed many times. But I can't find any specific thread or anything but some scattered info in several threads.

Since I'm planning to buy this car can someone provide me following details?

Car :- Toyota Allion NZT240 - G Grade Teak Dashboard under 100,000 km mileage

1. What would be the reasonable price under current circumstances?

2. Expected Fuel Consumption?

3. Repair Costs?

4. Any model specific faults I should be aware of?

Thanks in advance!

01. Price range is between 3.1mil and 3.5mil. This depends on the condition of the car, number of owners etc, 3.2-3.3mil will be reasonable for a car that has been well maintained.

02. Already mentioned above, it has a decent fuel economy for a car of its class.

03. Again depends on how well the car has been maintained. Keep in mind that you're buying a 13 year old car and that repairs are around the corner, have a full inspection done at Toyota Lanka before you buy if possible.

04. No idea.

03. Again depends on how well the car has been maintained. Keep in mind that you're buying a 13 year old car and that repairs are around the corner, have a full inspection done at Toyota Lanka before you buy if possible.

I've been with one of my friends when his new Aqua was inspected by Toyota Lanka. As I remember they charged 6K something. So this same inspection report can be obtained for any Toyota vehicle? New or Old?

I've been with one of my friends when his new Aqua was inspected by Toyota Lanka. As I remember they charged 6K something. So this same inspection report can be obtained for any Toyota vehicle? New or Old?

Yes, a friend on mine had a 2002 Premio inspected sometime back. I don't think the age of the vehicle matters unless the vehicle is more than 25-30 years old.