• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Adsl Home Vs Office

Hanni

Hi guys

Looking at the ADSL readouts of HOME vs OFFICE, it seems that theres no real advantage in an ADSL Office

Tell me, does anyone here really get 2MBPS? Or even 1MBPS?

Hanni

ADSL is a shared bandwidth technolgy anyway.. the speed given is simpy a 'best effort'. As opposed to the guranteed bandwiths levels proved on a leased line. (which are about 70% guranteed) The more Customers loaded on the telco's area subsector the slower the end user's throughput..

hey im using a 2MB ADSL over a network and the downloading and uploading speeds are super , but to get maximum results u have to use good modems or routers otherwise u will not get the maximun speed,

cus i tested my friends 2MB adsl, and thats also in a netwok system but i noticed a huge performace drop, then i saw his router and he's using a powerless cheep router

and i agree with Pilawoos