• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

LOWER ARM for W203 2004 Merecedes Benz

NICE-TECH

Hi guys,

Where can I fined Reconditioned part lower arm for benz 220 cdi 2004 w203.

I have checked with Avinda motors and Ratmala. if any one knows the places where benz parts can get it, pls let me know immediately with phone number.

Arabian motors has brand new only.

pls text me to 777880081.

thank you very much in advance.

its with rubber bushes? Then better buy brand new for our road usage. But also the cheap brands go kaput in a couple years,"good" brands last about a couple more longer. How much they said for brand new?

now there is also an option to replace only the rubber bushes with polyurethane extra durability bushes,but not sure if Sri Lanka mechanics can do the replacement like original quality.

Edited by ajm
  • Like 1

Thanks for your time,

Genuine is bout 63,000/- , Korean or Chinese one 20,000/- and Germany one about 30,000/- range. I'm thinking to go for a Germany one if I couldn't find recondition.

damage is on the other side (ball joint) so I think cannot replace it.

tks again.

1 hour ago, NICE-TECH said:

Germany one about 30,000

is it a known brand like Lemfoerder? Otherwise could be a Chinese one sold as German. Chinese are not total scrap,if you plan to sell the car within a few months. Usually I get small parts for my dads car directly from Germany,but sometimes you have to go pick-up at the customs office. Usually no issue,if its for your own use.

Edited by ajm
  • Like 1