• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Aqua vs Honda FIT

JanakaAnu

Question

I was looking to buy a Grace but due to DCT transmission issues, I'm looking for new options. Honda FIT (2015 L Grade) or Toyota Aqua (2015 G Grade)? have to consider resale value, fuel and comfort. Seems like 2015 FIT has more fuel efficiency and the performance.

Capture.JPG

5 answers to this question

On 20/05/2017 at 11:05 PM, JanakaAnu said:

I was looking to buy a Grace but due to DCT transmission issues, I'm looking for new options. Honda FIT (2015 L Grade) or Toyota Aqua (2015 G Grade)? have to consider resale value, fuel and comfort. Seems like 2015 FIT has more fuel efficiency and the performance.

Capture.JPG

I had a GP5 best i got was 23kmpl Southern Highway mostly on cruise control at 100 kmph

Colombo average was around 14-16 kmpl

On 5/20/2017 at 11:05 PM, JanakaAnu said:

How about the space? Isn’t it an issue to you?  Initially you thought of buying a sedan and now you are looking for smaller hatchbacks.

Both would be more or less the same in comfort side.Aqua will do better on fuel.Honda will give you a  better driving experience.Aqua will give you less problems.If I only got these two cars to choose,I would go for the Aqua.I would rather stay away from any Dual Clutch equipped car.Toyota has a much more simple and efficient hybrid system which would be easy to maintain.I have to agree that Fit looks better,both interior and exterior.Also the fit carries lots of bells and whistles.I would not advice you getting a hybrid unless you do atleast 1500km per month or most of your driving is based on city traffic.

Edited by DhoRK

On 20/05/2017 at 11:05 PM, JanakaAnu said:

Capture.JPG

I think Honda FIT GP5 (according to your picture, this should be GP5, not the GP1) has the same iDCT system, so if there is a problem in dual clutch transmission, GP5 could be a victim.