• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitchubishi Pajero GDI Verses Toyota Premio

Robert Owiny

When you say Pajero GDI I suppose you mean a V70 series with a 3.0L V6 engine ?

Bottom line is; don't buy a SUV thinking of fuel economy. Especially a SUV with with a 3L engine. Fuel figures are going to be appalling (we are looking at barely 4 kmpl like fuel figures).So..if fuel efficiency is your concern..you really don't have a choice but to go for the Premio.

12 hours ago, Robert Owiny said:

Am a first car potential buyer and with two deals; Toyota Premio and A Mitshubish Pajero GDI. Well my terrein is rough, Kindly help me make a choise considering strenth, and being economical.

Thanks

Its not as bad as you think. I have used 2 GDI equipped vehicles,they were both very good. pump super petrol, do the maintenance on time. Anyway most of the new vehicles also use GDI,but use different names.

3 hours ago, fiat fan said:

Its not as bad as you think. I have used 2 GDI equipped vehicles,they were both very good. pump super petrol, do the maintenance on time. Anyway most of the new vehicles also use GDI,but use different names.

True...I had a GDI engine Pajero and Pajero iO in East Timor where we had really crappy petrol. The thing survived quite well. 

To the OP...again...if you are looking for fuel efficiency..a large engined SUV is not the car for you. Go for the Premio.