• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hyundai accent 1500 fuel conaumption

Chaana

I have hyundai 1500 cc 2001 manual and it does 12kmpl in short journies...tune up done.tps and purge control valve replaced month ago...still same in fuel values..is this normal or can i get more..it does more than 15kmpl in long journies and around 17kmpl in highway..

2 hours ago, Chaana said:

Can I go for 14kmpl range.is there any chance.bcz these values are not in heavy traffic.even they are in short rides but without traffic.

there is no way to calculate the fuel consumption for a short trip (even though you have a trip computer with fuel consumption calculation, it is incorrect). you have already calculated it as 12kmpl which is incorrect.

• Like 1

On 27/07/2017 at 2:04 PM, MV-5 said:

there is no way to calculate the fuel consumption for a short trip (even though you have a trip computer with fuel consumption calculation, it is incorrect). you have already calculated it as 12kmpl which is incorrect.

Deviding the distance by the amount of fuel is what i am doing..it may not give the exact value but it gives an idea i suppose..any way now i think 12kmpl also a good nmbr after searching about other cars in 1500 range.thanx bro

3 hours ago, Chaana said:

Deviding the distance by the amount of fuel is what i am doing..it may not give the exact value but it gives an idea i suppose..any way now i think 12kmpl also a good nmbr after searching about other cars in 1500 range.thanx bro

you are a genius.