• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sorry Guys

Dilanrocks

Sorry guys i just got pissed off with Moderators for their behaviours of kicking out memberS who is trying to express their feelings here thats why i did all these rubbish and created inconvenience for all you guys

Now i regret for doing such a lame thing

Really sorry sorry

Please dont ban public opinions here like what our politicians are doing(restricting media from publishing everything) and we all are youngsters not old assholes like our politicians screwing up this country and lets dont follow their paths

anyway no point of banning unknown Ips

let me tell you guys who i am

i am from Kotte and i am using Sltnet access and still you guys cant trace me up and ban me from this forum thats a sad scene(since anyone can hide their ip using some programmes)

And those "Mess with the best and Die like the rest" are done by automatic bots created by my friends from korea(30 mins - 700 submissions)

no point talking anything more

once again I AM REALLY REALLY SORRY TO ALL YOU GUYS

LONG LIVE THE DRAGS

and oh please dont delete this topic and hide my apology to others

;)

Sorry guys i just got pissed off with Moderators for their behaviours of kicking out memberS who is trying to express their feelings here thats why i did all these rubbish and created inconvenience for all you guys

Now i regret for doing such a lame thing

Really sorry sorry

Please dont ban public opinions here like what our politicians are doing(restricting media from publishing everything) and we all are youngsters not old assholes like our politicians screwing up this country and lets dont follow their paths

anyway no point of banning unknown Ips

let me tell you guys who i am

i am from Kotte and i am using Sltnet access and still you guys cant trace me up and ban me from this forum thats a sad scene(since anyone can hide their ip using some programmes)

And those "Mess with the best and Die like the rest" are done by automatic bots created by my friends from korea(30 mins - 700 submissions)

LONG LIVE THE DRAGS

;)

Hey whats this all about ?....

Hey Dilan,

I noticed the mayham you caused yesterday night (early morning for sri lankans) and I kind of knew it might be you cos, I read the thread about warning you and then about deleting your accounts, so I thought this is probably a disgruntled member,

Bro if you have just created the account and appologised I think the moderators might have considered re activating your accounts, I think us Sri lankan's are pretty understanding forgiving people, (something people tend to use against us)

This sort of attack kiddo apart from disrupting forum activity, also may impose a premium on the people who maintain this forum and I don't think they make much money out of this or anything to be able to afford such premiums, for example for extra bandwith, server crashes etc etc,

I and everybody else I think respect freedom of speech, just do it in a diplomatic manner bro, without getting too emotional or personal, and that is exactly what our politicos lack and like you said there is no reason for us to sink to such lows,

Regards,

The Don

We have thrashed this out before. There is a reason u register for these forums, and why only ppl who are members can post. This is NOT a public opinion board, but a private community. Remember the forums are privately owned and privately funded.

Also, even in a democracy, your rights end where another persons rights begin. That's the concept of, you don't have the right punch someone in the face, coz u will be violating that persons rights to a peacefull life. Remember that applies to ur posts too.

You cant say this is a private community when the registration is open to all for free

And anyway why we Sri LankanS act like big heads when we people select them as our heads(this goes to all the moderators the way they speak to the members)

there is a kind way to communicate and not to show it off that you are in the top

SRI LANKANS ARE THE BEST BUT DONT SCREW IT UP

:angry-smiley-048:

don and peri has left me with nothing to say. what you say is true this is a forum to share knowledge and that include bad reviews on automotive related people and organizations. BUT don’t forget this is a private forum so when you sign up you agree to follow the rule and regulations imposed by the owner.

it is a good thing to criticise so others can avoid engaging business with them but personnel bashing can go way out of hand and they can be biased towards one party plus there are legal restrictions as well.

so my friend next time before you open your mouth please think twice.

You cant say this is a private community when the registration is open to all for free

And anyway why we Sri LankanS act like big heads when we people select them as our heads(this goes to all the moderators the way they speak to the members)

there is a kind way to communicate and not to show it off that you are in the top

SRI LANKANS ARE THE BEST BUT DONT SCREW IT UP

excuse me dilan but it was not only ur conduct in the 'don't believe etc' thread but also ur conduct in various other threads in which u got personal...u even bashd ppl for allowing others use their cars for music videos?and u used the very phrase 'they should be slapped'!now u comment on OUR language?FYI the owner of this site is a lot more strict on the moderating team than the members cos we have to set an example to all of u...feedback frm members shows that we'r doin a pretty gud job at that...ever since u joined u hav not said anythng nice...u ignored the warning and even called us moderators losers! the first rule imposed by the administrator is to respect the team!u obviously broke that rule which left us no choice but to suspend ur account indefinitely...and there's a difference between threatenin and warnin...the latter is wat we did but which u sadly misunderstood...and then u go on to take revenge on us?well watever ur story is we'r forgivin enuf to let u spk up and giv u another chance which u wudnt expect frm the politicians or whoever u refer to!we'r very light handed on members so i see no reason for anyone to rebel...remember that

I donna but this Guy seems to be load of crap! Yeah thats right go on blame it on being Sri Lankan blame it on the Politicians, blame it on the AL mods, and then try to show off that you know a bit of IT and Internet stuff!

Just get on with it.. he said sorry so lets leave it like that. Mods why not close this thread, I think everyone would have seen it buy now, so the Guy has had his moment of free speech.. The threads just an ugly reminder. Judge this Guy on whatever posts he makes in the future..

LONG LIVE THE DRAGS

:huh:

So Mr.Dilanrocks from Kotte brought down Koreans just to flood the AL forum? :D

Oh man why didnt you first ask that from some school kid in srilanka ? :) Anyone who can read some instructions together with some piece of cracked software can do that kinda shit.

What are you trying to achieve by doing lame things like flooding this forum? U think we will get afraid of you? haha you must be joking man. :angry-smiley-048: I'm telling you one thing...dont push your luck or else you will loose this account as well. For us It's just a matter of pressing a single button to ban you from this forum or to delete all the posts which your 'Korean' friends :D have posted... it may be 1 post or 1000000 posts :) . And IF you say a single word again threatening any of the Moderators or try to use this forum for personal bashing...your account will get banned again...and then you'll have to create another e-mail and register another account with AL...you may repeat that as much as you wish :)

This is an automotive related forum...not a place to bash individuals...get that right Mr Who ever you are. And dont try to threaten any of our Moderators ever again !!

A mistake hapend, this man atleast apologize from the thread itself. So let us all relax. Now shall we find out the intension as in why he is in here? What is it burning inside him to express?

Comeon guys we all are Sri Lankans i dont know whats wrong with you guys

when you guys are in the top position, you all think you are the ONE

the way you guys answering me so rudely even after i apologies shows how bad you respond to the members

and remember you guys are running a site and getting revenue from various means and we all are kind of cutomers for YOU and if no one comes to this site then its just like a rotten piece of meat

No matter whoever access this site should be given equal respect and i find that to be different here

What is burning inside me is i want the drags to be friendly like the good olden days

why you guys fighting unwantedly? there are more worse fights nowadays and there are different groups in this small country

I dont want to mention the names again and create problems here

I dont know why some people lie show much, Show off too much(way out of control), talk too much as if they know everything, fire up others to fight, boast themselves, cheat innocent fellows and selling less expensive car parts , calling the cops and telling the location just because they are not going to drag and dont want others to come up etc etc

Hope someone is hearing me and will support my side :angry-smiley-048:

but i want to thank you guys for letting me to express atleast without banning me again

Real good of u guys

Hey bro, let this whole thing go, meaning STOP talking about this stuff. You have a chance to start fresh so don't scrw up again cos its not funny anymore. We all know the drags are never gonna be the way it was. tough. gotta live with it. The best right now is NOT to talk about the drags peiod, since it only draws more arguments than anything worthwhile.

SO why don't you take this advice and start posting something relateing to motoring that eryone can benifit from or else just keep on reading the threads quitely until you have something important to say, Follow?

Live and let live!

TA :huh:

I just apologised for what i did and i dont want to bend down for you guys to command me what to do(sorry if i am rude)

At first i thought of hacking this site which i can do it easily since this site security is so low but alas i saw all you guys having fun here so i decided not to disturb my brothers of Sri Lanka who all are atleast having some kind of a fun here(having troubles at home and outside in this country because of this bloody racist war) :D

Overdrive said: """"The best right now is NOT to talk about the drags peiod, since it only draws more arguments than anything worthwhile.""""""

My reply: """Thats a wrong way of thinking overdrive.thats why our country is going in to shit holes like this, they never talk openly and argue mannerly...If we can talk to each other and argue and come to a conclusion we can bloody change this current scenario of whats happening in the drags."""

anyway i am going away. ######Bye forever guys(Just dont like to stay here anymore)

:):angry-smiley-048::huh::D

Comeon guys we all are Sri Lankans i dont know whats wrong with you guys

when you guys are in the top position, you all think you are the ONE

the way you guys answering me so rudely even after i apologies shows how bad you respond to the members

and remember you guys are running a site and getting revenue from various means and we all are kind of cutomers for YOU and if no one comes to this site then its just like a rotten piece of meat

No matter whoever access this site should be given equal respect and i find that to be different here

as i said before none of us abuse our power and we treat all members equally...since u spend so much time creatin new email addy's, nicknames n postin u might as well read through the forum and see for urslf...u havent said anythng respectable till now so wat reason do we hav to be nice?and u STILL threaten to hack the site after all this...

bottomline if u dont obey the rules disciplinary action WILL be taken which is exactly wat u didnt do...

Drama.. Drama.. Drama :huh: Who needs soap operas.. ?? :D:angry-smiley-048:

no one on this site that's fo sho!

Of course, the last time someone said that .....

he will be back, rember i was back at Honda meet forum..so lets try to attract him back...The last thing we want is losing a member - troublesome or not