• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi

uddika

Yes the roof can be cut & installed. The place in dutugemunu St Kohuwela wanted 70K+ for a sunroof. The only problem i feel is, after cutting the original hood, would the sealing be as perfect!!! Cos if not uve got a permanent rainroof during rainy days!!! :action-smiley-060:

Yes the roof can be cut & installed. The place in dutugemunu St Kohuwela wanted 70K+ for a sunroof. The only problem i feel is, after cutting the original hood, would the sealing be as perfect!!! Cos if not uve got a permanent rainroof during rainy days!!! :P

is it electric sunroof or a manual one or just a fixed glass in the roof?????

I HAVE SEEN SOME SUNROOFS COVERED WITH GUM TAPES !!!

was that in an old rusted car

Yes the roof can be cut & installed. The place in dutugemunu St Kohuwela wanted 70K+ for a sunroof.

i checked this sunroof out as well sometime back. he told me 60K something. anyways, it's a good quality one. german one i believe. it slides out so no serious roof work will have to be done. but i don't think it will suit a van though...

i checked this sunroof out as well sometime back. he told me 60K something. anyways, it's a good quality one. german one i believe. it slides out so no serious roof work will have to be done. but i don't think it will suit a van though...

60? eh musta been that then, was sometime back.. But im pretty sure he did say Italian.. nyways lets jus say european! :P