• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dinesh Jayawardena In Super Car Event

Velocity

As most of you know Dinesh Jayawardena is the latest contender for the Super Car Event, He has purchased a almost brand new evo 8 RS for this purpose. ( Previous Car of NW ). Now he is a very experianced driver.

Does anyone know if he will be runinng Katukurunda over the weekend. I thought of not going for the weekend races, but if he is runining i guess would love to do a trip towards kalutara. :(

Velocity, you should go anyways. There will definitely be some interesting races on Sunday. For those of you that cannot make it, ITN plans on showing the races live with a more comprehensive package including slow-motion replays etc to be aired later.

Oh great news! I recall ,few months back he battled in a mini and now a big gun!! possibly be the only driver to try a normally aspirated lowest engine capacity car to a super car.good luck buddy.

I mean to be graduated from standard 1000cc to modified 2000cc :blink:

Unfortunately for the spectators, DJ is out of the country for the next 2 weeks...so we'll have to wait for the next round to enjoy a spirited Supercar event!

hey how come ? my friend has seen him at Auto force yesterday