• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Cops Shewed The Bikers At Malbe

HEY GUYS today at malabe CBK mawatha ..alot of bikers came ..

And it was cool to see them buzzing around ,Wheeling

Unfortunately 1 biker fell and got a bit injured ...

BUT THATS not the point there were cops ( nt in uniform ) acting as if they were viewers and

THEY CALLED SOME IP HE CAME AND SUDDENLY CRASH THA PARTY

TOLD EVERY BIKER TO GO and some of them rote numbers of the bike...

MAN U MUST SEE OUR SL BIKERS NOT A FRAID THEY WENT HIGH SPEED EVEN THOUGH THE COPS WERE THERE

AND I HEARD SUM COPS TELLIN NEXT TARGET IS TO CATCH STREET RACERS

WHEN A bLACK HONDA CIVIC WHICH WAS THERE FLEDD

HEY GUYS today at malabe CBK mawatha ..alot of bikers came ..

And it was cool to see them buzzing around ,Wheeling

Unfortunately 1 biker fell and got a bit injured ...

BUT THATS not the point there were cops ( nt in uniform ) acting as if they were viewers and

THEY CALLED SOME IP HE CAME AND SUDDENLY CRASH THA PARTY

TOLD EVERY BIKER TO GO and some of them rote numbers of the bike...

MAN U MUST SEE OUR SL BIKERS NOT A FRAID THEY WENT HIGH SPEED EVEN THOUGH THE COPS WERE THERE

AND I HEARD SUM COPS TELLIN NEXT TARGET IS TO CATCH STREET RACERS

WHEN A bLACK HONDA CIVIC WHICH WAS THERE FLEDD

where is CBK mawatha? is this what some call IT drive.. the road that leads to Millennium IT and all?

personally i dont see anything wrong in people racing on that road.... there aren’t pedestrians there.. so no innocent people are bothered or harmed…. Its onlyt he riders/drivers… and they do it out of choice and knowledge (at least most of them.. hehehee)..

maybe the police can kinda be more leaner towards drivers/riders on that road… by the way does anyone know where that road finishes? I’ve never been to the end of it….

ok i come straight to the point,,

in the early days , when we race at greenpath, there are no bikers and no cops, but after bikers enter the street racing , then we got trouble with cops ,, we should respect cops ,, cus it's their duty, but as i know most cops hate bikers , so as a result now they try to catch the modified cars ,, but thats not gona be an easy task :mellow:

ok i come straight to the point,,

in the early days , when we race at greenpath, there are no bikers and no cops, but after bikers enter the street racing , then we got trouble with cops ,, we should respect cops ,, cus it's their duty, but as i know most cops hate bikers , so as a result now they try to catch the modified cars ,, but thats not gona be an easy task :mellow:

I totally agree.. I have noticed that some bikers tend to have an attitude issue… really, the cops are doing their job and hey… they ARE doing it for us…. I know that sounded kinda lame, but wat I mean is they do it to look out for the public and their safety.. and mocking them demeans the riders themselves….

Ok, true some drivers are just as reckless as bikers, but still they know their limits...

and guys being unafraid of the cops doesnt make you any more manly than anyone else... so let them do their job, and try not to break the rules (at least when they're around;))

where is CBK mawatha? is this what some call IT drive.. the road that leads to Millennium IT and all?

personally i dont see anything wrong in people racing on that road.... there aren’t pedestrians there.. so no innocent people are bothered or harmed…. Its onlyt he riders/drivers… and they do it out of choice and knowledge (at least most of them.. hehehee)..

maybe the police can kinda be more leaner towards drivers/riders on that road… by the way does anyone know where that road finishes? I’ve never been to the end of it….

trust me machan there r quite a few pedestrians in that area during the day...lots of lil shanties arnd d area

plus it's not very fair to blame just the bikers. they are all doing their thing having fun. if you have noticed, the cars are just as bad doing fly-bys infront of pila at speeds over 100+

so we really can't point fingers, we are all to blame really...

plus it's not very fair to blame just the bikers. they are all doing their thing having fun. if you have noticed, the cars are just as bad doing fly-bys infront of pila at speeds over 100+

can u really blame urself driving a mazda 323? dont take dat burden machan

hey fuzzo , ur wrong machan , 2 weeks ago when im going to pila a biker saw my car and glens car and he tryied to do some chicken stunts to us , so he went just infront of me and if i didnt brake im goin over that bugger, but fortunatly we are not crazy like bikers

and personally i know many bikers , iresh asanka, shane,, yeah they are good ppl but they need to be more carefull cus they dont have much safty ,, only the helmat,

hey fuzzo , ur wrong machan , 2 weeks ago when im going to pila a biker saw my car and glens car and he tryied to do some chicken stunts to us , so he went just infront of me and if i didnt brake im goin over that bugger, but fortunatly we are not crazy like bikers

and personally i know many bikers , iresh asanka, shane,, yeah they are good ppl but they need to be more carefull cus they dont have much safty ,, only the helmat,

well .... if you were to come to parliemnt grounds on a saturday you would find these biker gang doing all sorts of stunts.. which is very dangerous in that area.. cause there are lil kids that ride bikes and play around.. I'm ok if they can have their fun on some other lonely stretch but not where there is a crowed...

and the bottom line I HATE COPS.... corrupted buggers......