• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Tokiyo Drift

sanjeewatr

Come on Bro its F an F tokyo drift any 1 noes It ..

Well dnt think ill keep my Fingers cross .. it sumtimes could be a hit .. But u cant gain all the fun in 1 and 2 by drifting . with hot cars modified like toys ..

OH BOY THE 350z is a beauty but in this It looks like another Dum### Supersonic jets

i saw the drift lsat night with my parents (pretty funny). it was all young asian kids in the theatre. anywasy thanx for putting this thread whoeva put it, i didnt like the plot, the drifting was cool, the chicks sucked, toofast too furious part 2 had better chicks and eva mendez always makes me go nuts. I like the drifting and the end where vin diesel comes up......................anywasy overall went to check out the rides, nothing too fancy.....overall it was cool.....

put ur hands up if yoll know wat im talking abt.................................... :alc::angry-smiley-048::blink:

mit be the next best thing to hit SL.....................

so fellozzz dnt get to attached to it................safty info :lol:

i don't know what you are talking about.

if its the movie you are refering to this is waste of a thread there are two other threads dedicated for the movie.

IMO apart from the cars the movie sucked. got to be the worst out of the trilogy. it's as if producers came up wit ha story line to squeeze in some nice cars.

But u cant gain all the fun in 1 and 2 by drifting . with hot cars modified like toys ..

OH BOY THE 350z is a beauty but in this It looks like another Dum### Supersonic jets

WTF.... :angry:

guys,

I saw "Fast & the Furious : Tokyo Drift".

Watched it last week. It was pretty darn good!! Better than the 2 previous ones in a couple of ways.

in my view, in the 1st movie, the story was good, but car scenes weren’t that impressive.

in the 2nd movie good car scenes but the plot/story was kinda lame and had very little logic.

as for the 3rd the story is pretty good and the cars are more part oft h backdrop. Meaning the car scenes are incorporated into the story rather than the story being made to accommodate the car scenes.

but in the end it was another Fast & the furious movie.. a story about ‘boys & their infatuation over cars’ movies...

I went to see it with my cousin who wasn’t the biggest F&F fan, and she too found it better than he previous 2…. But like she explains “the solution to every problem is to race… a guy talks to your girl in a way you think inappropriate. How do you handle it, race him…you want to see if a man is as big as he talks. how do you find out, give him your car and let HIM race… You want to go up the chain of command of the Japanese Mafia. what to you do, find yourself a guy to race the higher ranker on your behalf….your friend is killed and you want to avenge his death. what do you do, race the guy who killed your friend…. You get into deep s**t with the head of the mafia… what do you do, you race the mafia king’s nephew…. a Relative form out of town comes to visit. How do you greet him, get a friend to race him.” :)

But the stunt direction and cars were good. really good... and despite what WestCoastCustom said on another thread some time ago Little Bow Wow’s acting was good I’d say… and i dont quite understand WCC's post on this thread to comment on it.. WCC, care to make it a little more legible...

A movie worth watching i'd say....