• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Negombo

satan 06

Forget the civic !!!!!!

theres a bloody merc amg !!!!

a wine red one u guys seen it!!!!

its got 4 bloody exhaust .....i wnt to take aphoto but the owner looks kinda strict 2 take a photo anyway its a miracle that someone in negombo own a bloody merc amg!!!!!!!!!!

dude ashan do u have a photo of ur car man!!!!

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forget the civic !!!!!!

theres a bloody merc amg !!!!

a wine red one u guys seen it!!!!

its got 4 bloody exhaust .....i wnt to take aphoto but the owner looks kinda strict 2 take a photo anyway its a miracle that someone in negombo own a bloody merc amg!!!!!!!!!!

dude ashan do u have a photo of ur car man!!!!

Nope he will never post one :violent-smiley-030:

Machang i have seen the merc, its owned by a populer car sales person in negombo. He Also have a land cruiser, a blue merc and some other sports car which he takes out only in auspcious time i guess, cause never seen it out that much

Nope he will never post one :)

Machang i have seen the merc, its owned by a populer car sales person in negombo. He Also have a land cruiser, a blue merc and some other sports car which he takes out only in auspcious time i guess, cause never seen it out that much

so what is this merc amg? is it a c class? E class? what???? W202? W203? W124? W211?

he's saying that merc is not a real AMG version, its only got a cheap bodykit which is similar to the real AMG bodykit. got it.

No then he and i are not in the right track. The red merc is a new one. Machang sorry i dont know the model number. Ita has 4 round lights in the front,long,looks very grand...Sorry i realy do not know the car model number...

No then he and i are not in the right track. The red merc is a new one. Machang sorry i dont know the model number. Ita has 4 round lights in the front,long,looks very grand...Sorry i realy do not know the car model number...

from your descirption it sounds like an E class. is it the new model or the old one???

Machang Hola,

I knw the car your reffering to...and believe me machang; it aint no AMG...trust me on this bro....its just the BODY KIT...I've seen some running around in Colombo as well...

If it's really huge then it must be a S class.

S class dont have 4 lights in the front

Nobody owns a S in & around negombo. may be sombody dropping-by

hmm.. another member from negombo. you guys secretly planing to start a Autolanka negombo chapter :huh:

can some one tell me out of all the places in sri lankan why are we talking about cars in negombo

I think this is it..hope all you negombo guys have seen this, he also owns a Landcruiser and a blue merc as well

mb9wl.th.jpg

mb9wl.th.jpg

hmmmm, you own a Mazda interplay? or your brother? :huh:

S class dont have 4 lights in the front

hmm.. another member from negombo. you guys secretly planing to start a Autolanka negombo chapter :D

can some one tell me out of all the places in sri lankan why are we talking about cars in negombo

hmmmm, good idea XxX. I got to think about it. But the forum software is a bit high. Vbuletine now charges US$89 per annum

AND HOLA & ASHAN WHAT DO U RIDE MAN WOULD LIKE TO SEE THAT RIDE ON THE ROADS

AND DINIOSH WHAT DO U RIDE OR WHERE DO U LIVE IN NEGOMBO!!!!

me just a plain ek3 civic, ashan a VIRS, dinosh a black Interplay

And nope, its not nice to ask where we live etc. Please stay anoymous in forums bro. The next thing you know, you will post your pic and ask us to post one

me just a plain ek3 civic, ashan a VIRS, dinosh a black Interplay

It's a "RS", I drive, not a ViRS!!! :)

...and NO, that red/maroon/burgandi or whatever Merc is NOT an AMG version....!!!

Machang, I'm telling you... you'll be surprised what sorta rides Negombo has to offer! The fleet includes a Supra, RX7, "fast" V-tecs, couple of Startlet & Carina GTs, S2000, Holden... and MANY more.... and loads of Bikes that represents the Biker Clans in all of its glory!

(NO, I'M NOT PROMOTING NEGOMBO....personally speaking...not one of ma fav. places..)

Dude, there are abt 2-3 S-class Mercs in (& around) Negombo! Its not the LATEST S-class Mercs...but they are S-class Mercs......and machang, a Merc S-class, will ALWAYS be a Merc S-class!!!