• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Negombo

satan 06

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hola seems to have given the answer. btw what do you drive?

A townace

It's a "RS", I drive, not a ViRS!!! :)

...and NO, that red/maroon/burgandi or whatever Merc is NOT an AMG version....!!!

Machang, I'm telling you... you'll be surprised what sorta rides Negombo has to offer! The fleet includes a Supra, RX7, "fast" V-tecs, couple of Startlet & Carina GTs, S2000, Holden... and MANY more.... and loads of Bikes that represents the Biker Clans in all of its glory!

(NO, I'M NOT PROMOTING NEGOMBO....personally speaking...not one of ma fav. places..)

Dude, there are abt 2-3 S-class Mercs in (& around) Negombo! Its not the LATEST S-class Mercs...but they are S-class Mercs......and machang, a Merc S-class, will ALWAYS be a Merc S-class!!!

Ashan hope you remember Dionsh....Anyway bro, you forgot to mention the Toyota Lucida which is down your road and the black limited edition Sahara further up as well

what year supra is this? is it a turbo?

It's a Turbo machang ... looks a late 92' or a 93' ... it's a Silver and its a coupe (if I'm correct) ...

A silver? who owns it?

No idea machang....i think the dude deals in clay tiles (Ulu)...there was a thread in AL some time back inquiring abt this machine....

No idea machang....i think the dude deals in clay tiles (Ulu)...there was a thread in AL some time back inquiring abt this machine....

ok, anyway should be one of our skool rite?

I know machan but Hola was keep telling it was huge thats why I said it may have been a S class.

yeah, its quiet big for a car...i like that

It's a Turbo machang ... looks a late 92' or a 93' ... it's a Silver and its a coupe (if I'm correct) ...

hmm... the only silver one i know is dillongt bro's car. that is a turbo. dillon, are you guys into tiles :)

is this is the car?

supercars0013ca.th.jpg

and hola

Is ur one a petrol or aDieseal

well is it modified!!!!

an guys i will send the pictures of my van soon .....that is if u wnat it!!!!!!!

and i know negombo has some very rich people and very good cars

plus there was even a hayabusa

and a CBR 6oo running

dont know where the hayabusa is now though

may be

Hey some guys may have seen me

i drive a red herohonda karizma!!!!

u seen me guys !!!!!!

hmm... the only silver one i know is dillongt bro's car. that is a turbo. dillon, are you guys into tiles :(

is this is the car?

supercars0013ca.th.jpg

Ado, those be copyrighted pics.

And that car haunts Dehiwela-Mt. Lavinia. :)

Edited by Pericles

and hola

Is ur one a petrol or aDieseal

well is it modified!!!!

an guys i will send the pictures of my van soon .....that is if u wnat it!!!!!!!

and i know negombo has some very rich people and very good cars

plus there was even a hayabusa

and a CBR 6oo running

dont know where the hayabusa is now though

may be

Hey some guys may have seen me

i drive a red herohonda karizma!!!!

u seen me guys !!!!!!

Petrol or Diesel? Dude are you talking about the Civic? Im sure you know that my model never came Dieasel....

That hayabusa and the CBR is the guy who owned the RX7 who also owns a Suzuki 1100cc bike

Yeah, lets see your van. Hope its modified like WCC

NO hola mine is not modified!!!!!

jst a normal cr42

plus idont like to modify it ,its looks good without modification

and tat guy who owns the hayabusa andd everything!!!!!!

Do u know him!!!!!

yup know him

CR42 willl get better and better with mods - upto u

No machan, this is one of their controlled areas,

According to wiki

Mullaitivu

The Moron who posted that pic first implied that it was from Negombo and another Donkey from Negombo seemed to second it.. really the guys who post this rubbish need to get a life. Its really not on posting sh*t like that :)

hmm... the only silver one i know is dillongt bro's car. that is a turbo. dillon, are you guys into tiles :)

is this is the car?

supercars0013ca.th.jpg

No machang,.. this is not the car I was reffering to....the Supra I'm talking abt looks a stock car and doesnt have the killer looks Tharindu's car has...will try to dig up some info abt that car.

Cheers.

The Moron who posted that pic first implied that it was from Negombo and another Donkey from Negombo seemed to second it.. really the guys who post this rubbish need to get a life. Its really not on posting sh*t like that :)

Hi There,

On behalf of the Negombo fans on this forums I hereby apologize for the wrong information beign passed if there is any. But I am sure no one of us have confirmed it...

Hi Negombo - better watch our posts every time, the last thing we want is trouble boys!

Hola

Hey Satan wanna See ur Van machan .. how much is a diesel These days ...

AS for my van it is now @ Mario for sum big problems in the carbelatoer and sum more tuning problems it does only 5.5 km per litre (Petrol)

Got the sticker jobs done but still the audio system not in the way...