• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Urgent Advice

Overdrive

Question

Hi guys

I am in urgent need for software that can convert mp3 to cda (normal format on music CD's), i tried NERO but it only converts to WMA, donno if it plays on standard car cd players.

And also do u guys know of software that can edit (lenght/base/trebles/volume leveling etc..) MP3's...

Thanking you in advance!

Cheers. :angry:

9 answers to this question

Yeah man. If the target type in Nero is Audio CD, just drag and drop the mp3 files and it writes it in CDA. mind you, I think it needs a certain bitrate and above, I think 128kbps. I seem to remember 64kbps 22khz mp3s not being accepted.

I use Nero to burn audio cds from MP3s to play in my car, even the older version of Nero does that.

Select Make Audio CD and browse and select the MP3s which you want to add to the audio cd.

iTunes is a good choice too. Go to apple.com/itunes and download the new iTunes 6. it's free.

To Convert Mp3's To WMA ( Audio File ) im using Jet-Audio 6. and u can select the output quality and even if u have an Audigy Sound card u can use 24bit conversion.

and when u writing those files to a audio cd using nero u can change the Base and Tribel Level using the built EQ..

And if u do the MP3- Audio conversion using these softwares the cd quality is super and u can hear booming bass..

And to Edit the Mp3's there is a gud software bt i cant remember the name.. andyway i find it and tell u .. its a very gud software n im using it to reduce the length in mp3's so i can add many mp3 to my my mobile

overdrive...what do you drive again? some standard players don't read cd-r's

No machan, its not for my car here. I'm coming to SL tomorrow and i am using a Sunny FB15, so i need to listen to my music on what ever the player that car has.

Thanks alot for the info guys.

Shall try again and let you know.

BTW does WMA work on normal car CD players. (not the new hi-tech one's that play every format)

Ps:Hope to see you lot this time.

BTW does WMA work on normal car CD players. (not the new hi-tech one's that play every format)

most of them should play with no issues. and once you are done listening to it. you can leave it for us souls with low download speed :violent-smiley-030:

most of them should play with no issues. and once you are done listening to it. you can leave it for us souls with low download speed :violent-smiley-030:

Ha ha, why not, why not. If you are in to my kind of music.