• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Went Offroading On Sunday

Mean Green z28

Hey, i hope more than one vehicle participated in this event.. i mean aint no gud idea to go off roading in a single vehicle without backup right..?? Can`t see a winch in that pick-up also.. By da way how was da track..? is it a really hard one or average...

Seems u all had some fun eigh...?? :lol:

Hey, i hope more than one vehicle participated in this event.. i mean aint no gud idea to go off roading in a single vehicle without backup right..?? Can`t see a winch in that pick-up also.. By da way how was da track..? is it a really hard one or average...

Seems u all had some fun eigh...?? :lol:

Yeah, offroading alone is a big NO NO! If you follow the link to my album, you could see the other truck (a red Ford Ranger) that also went. We had tow straps and stuff ready, but didn't take any unnecessary risks. We always walked the trail if we were in doubt of what's ahead and made u-turns when it was too tough for our trucks to handle.

Considering the fact that my truck is 11 yr old stock 4-cyl with over 155,000 miles on the clock and stock clutch, with 33"x12" tires on, it kicked ass on the trails! Except for the hardest terrain (believe me, you need some serious stuff to go over those), it just said "obey me" and walked all over it!