• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hyundai Tuskani

fuzzo

does anyone have any experience wiht this car? opinions?

my friend checked one out a few days back. it's a black on black, sunroof , leather and all the other power bells and whistles. not really a fast car but then again my friend just wants a cruiser

anyone know the market value on these. the guy is quoting 2.5 mil for it. it's a J reg car...

does anyone have any experience wiht this car? opinions?

my friend checked one out a few days back. it's a black on black, sunroof , leather and all the other power bells and whistles. not really a fast car but then again my friend just wants a cruiser

anyone know the market value on these. the guy is quoting 2.5 mil for it. it's a J reg car...

Too much, there was an unreg one in a car sale at Kohuwla, he was asking 2.4... had all the options and some nice alloys too - silver color car...

That's the Tuscani, right? The coupe? Called the Tiburon in the States? There is one at MIT, Arshad's car. Max, check with DK, he should know the details.

Fuzzo mentions it's a black car ... so could be the same thing... Don't want to ruin the bugger's deal.

I think there are 2 models in SL. The 4 light model (2nd Gen) and the new 2 light model (3rd Gen)

Once I tested a Silver colour, 1.6 I remember. Nice looking car but not a very good performer :) . 1.8m at that time.

2.5m??? :)

I heard that there is a 2.7l GT as well.

I think there are 2 models in SL. The 4 light model (2nd Gen) and the new 2 light model (3rd Gen)

Once I tested a Silver colour, 1.6 I remember. Nice looking car but not a very good performer :( . 1.8m at that time.

2.5m??? :)

I heard that there is a 2.7l GT as well.

actually u get all 3 generations of hyundai coupe in SL...the 2L is ok but its generally the 2.7 V6 that is sort after...not great either but relativly cheap

actually u get all 3 generations of hyundai coupe in SL...the 2L is ok but its generally the 2.7 V6 that is sort after...not great either but relativly cheap

& Dumi##a has got some bad ass bodykits for this.. :lol:

ya n Hyundai brakes r not gud bt if u change the brake oil to .4 and fix gud branderd brake pad set will stop the car :D

y i say that is cos the jag shaped sonata's front n rear rotors are the same diameter!! n verrrrry small! they dont jus need new pads but a whole new brake set up...