• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Jeep Grand Cherokee

fuzzo

u never fail to amuse me...try late 30's wit a couple of kids

Shit man... how come I miss out on all the good threads... anyways pitty she's in her 30's and all... by the way have you guys seen this chick that drives a BM M3 ? wow... :huh: she was so hot that I had to turn my wipers on to look where I was going...

also yesterday I saw this couple in a three wheeler, the girl was hot as hell and the guy was like a dumb a**.. I mean HELLOO ? cant these girls see us around ? and where are these good looking girls ? and how come we dont come across them ? man....... life is a Bi**h

and where are these good looking girls ? and how come we dont come across them ? man....... life is a Bi**h

I agree completely. However, I can't figure out why YOU would have to say it... :huh: Thought that wasn't a problem for u :huh: Didn't we have 1/2 the girls in AutoLanka going ga ga over ur photo? :D

Shit man... how come I miss out on all the good threads... anyways pitty she's in her 30's and all... by the way have you guys seen this chick that drives a BM M3 ? wow... :huh: she was so hot that I had to turn my wipers on to look where I was going...

also yesterday I saw this couple in a three wheeler, the girl was hot as hell and the guy was like a dumb a**.. I mean HELLOO ? cant these girls see us around ? and where are these good looking girls ? and how come we dont come across them ? man....... life is a Bi**h

machan ur not alone...i always bump into HOTTT birds wit ugly guys...its all abt d money man...

I agree completely. However, I can't figure out why YOU would have to say it... :D Thought that wasn't a problem for u :huh: Didn't we have 1/2 the girls in AutoLanka going ga ga over ur photo? :D

actually preveen that was jus one girl considerin we havent had many grls on here :) n i doubt any of em r hot

I agree completely. However, I can't figure out why YOU would have to say it... :huh: Thought that wasn't a problem for u :huh: Didn't we have 1/2 the girls in AutoLanka going ga ga over ur photo? :D

you mean Yan ? that was a guy bro....

anyways... man.. I think we are at the wrong place at the wrong time... or is it the wrong place at the correct time ? oh nevermind....

yeah man.. I guess money plays a big role... and a hell of a lot of it...

and even if you find a hot chick she's already taken by some jerk... at this rate will have to get involved with someone as soon as she's born...

you mean Yan ? that was a guy bro....

anyways... man.. I think we are at the wrong place at the wrong time... or is it the wrong place at the correct time ? oh nevermind....

yeah man.. I guess money plays a big role... and a hell of a lot of it...

and even if you find a hot chick she's already taken by some jerk... at this rate will have to get involved with someone as soon as she's born...

haha u take the cradle snatcher title quite literally...how do u knw if d baby is goin to turn out to b a stunner or sum fat ass bitch...stick to normalcy man...ur hot bird will cum...i mean come