• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fastest Ride In Lanka

daxyz

ya i think so, anyway its a real gud car and as i know still know one like to drag with his Evo .. and the race between Ashans Evo 3 & Shamins Evo 4 is the best ever drag race ive seen

True dat.

Besides Pila, I would prefer to leave it at this. U start splitting this into categories all sortsa arguements start and it gets very difficult. Point to point, probably the Evo 3.

True dat.

Besides Pila, I would prefer to leave it at this. U start splitting this into categories all sortsa arguements start and it gets very difficult. Point to point, probably the Evo 3.

True true.. the drags are dead none the less.. will they RIP? that is the question.

1. Drag Car = Ashan's Evo 3

2. Circuit Car = Dinesh D's Evo 9 GT

i doubt v,much if evo3 is fastr than evo9 in a drag lukng @d straight line pwr n also d type of launch that dinesh car got. just my opinion :P

i doubt v,much if evo3 is fastr than evo9 in a drag lukng @d straight line pwr n also d type of launch that dinesh car got. just my opinion :P

Possible. But Dinesh's car isn't for dragging, (ie. Not a "drag car") so thats a moot discussion.

Tho I must say, having seen both the cars in action down the back straight in Katu, it might be interesting. I dunno if it can keep up at launch, but the pick up on that 3 is amazing.

ya i think so, anyway its a real gud car and as i know still know one like to drag with his Evo .. and the race between Ashans Evo 3 & Shamins Evo 4 is the best ever drag race ive seen

Very true, its a clear as day in my mind

Very true, its a clear as day in my mind

ya and after that race no one came to race with ashan's evo .. anyway nige drag with ashan's evo bt it was a private drag and that Evo is tooo fast .. some say he is running 2.0 Bar Boost bt not sure..

Anyway it is the Sri Lanka Best project Car..

ya and after that race no one came to race with ashan's evo .. anyway nige drag with ashan's evo bt it was a private drag and that Evo is tooo fast .. some say he is running 2.0 Bar Boost bt not sure..

Anyway it is the Sri Lanka Best project Car..

i also love ashans Evo3 its just a super car,i still remember da drag with da evo4 that night ashans car was just flying,anyway i hope we get a chance to c da Evo3 back on da road soon.dat car is just a beauty