• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help In Choosing A Car

Z.u.L

Question

im presently using a mazda 3. bcz of my sis learnin to drive i have to give up my car to her. so my dad has given me 2 options to go for,

1. Mazda RX8

2. Nissan 350Z

which car should i go for? please help me out on this guys.

:P

im presently using a mazda 3. bcz of my sis learnin to drive i have to give up my car to her. so my dad has given me 2 options to go for,

1. Mazda RX8

2. Nissan 350Z

which car should i go for? please help me out on this guys.

:P

Bro, can you please open a poll for this? then we can vote...its fun and straight forward...so open a new thread and ask the admin to close this up

Bro, can you please open a poll for this? then we can vote...its fun and straight forward...so open a new thread and ask the admin to close this up

oh k then, this thread can be closed. but how do get the poll option? is there any coding?

oh k then, this thread can be closed. but how do get the poll option? is there any coding?

u really dont need a poll for this...it'll go on for decades and u wont hear any reasons as to y u shud go for either...anyways ur dad has not given u a choice, the 350Z is wayyyyyy better than an RX-8 and id say the majority of folk here wud vouch for it...

u really dont need a poll for this...it'll go on for decades and u wont hear any reasons as to y u shud go for either...anyways ur dad has not given u a choice, the 350Z is wayyyyyy better than an RX-8 and id say the majority of folk here wud vouch for it...

ok, so i guess i`d go for the 350Z. the 350Z is a 6speed manual. and the RX-8 is a triptonic. so i guess that says it all. the manual is wayyyy better than the auto/triptonic. might get it soon, u could come and check it out as i get it. :P

ok, so i guess i`d go for the 350Z. the 350Z is a 6speed manual. and the RX-8 is a triptonic. so i guess that says it all. the manual is wayyyy better than the auto/triptonic. might get it soon, u could come and check it out as i get it. :P

bro id be haunting ur house if u get it lol...kp us informd

If I was U I'd go for a 350Z bcuz

RX - 8

has rotary engine & tiptronic

2500CC

350Z

is 6 speed manual (its better to go for a manual)

3500CC

Even the exterior of the 350Z is better than the RX - 8....

The other reason is u hav already used a Mazda so it is better if u could go for a 350 Z

Just to inject a point in here, Pls do remember that the RX-8 clocked the same time round the top gear track with Stig as the 350Z (The older one with 276 hp). And u do get manual versions too. Don't know if its available here, but if u check the RX-8 site...

And it aint 2500cc. It should be having twin 600+cc rotors, so capacity is considered 1300.

Get it if u want a family car.

Interesting choice viz ur dad tho. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Z is in the 10-11mill range, and the RX-8 should be around 5.5 mill

But my personal recomendation, Take practicality and throw it out the window. Go for the Z. And make SURE its the manual, coz u do get autos. Do I need to justify this? Theres a Z in my sig. That says it all. :P Don't even know why I bothered to put up this post... I mean, what does anyone here think I'll be recomending?

I'll be joinging Shak with the haunting. :D

Edit: Someday, someones gonna have to explain to me why ppl keep opening irrelevant posts in the Honda section. Moved this one to a more relevant section.

Edited by Pericles

Just to inject a point in here, Pls do remember that the RX-8 clocked the same time round the top gear track with Stig as the 350Z (The older one with 276 hp). And u do get manual versions too. Don't know if its available here, but if u check the RX-8 site...

And it aint 2500cc. It should be having twin 600+cc rotors, so capacity is considered 1300.

Get it if u want a family car.

Interesting choice viz ur dad tho. Correct me if I'm wrong but the Z is in the 10-11mill range, and the RX-8 should be around 5.5 mill

But my personal recomendation, Take practicality and throw it out the window. Go for the Z. And make SURE its the manual, coz u do get autos. Do I need to justify this? Theres a Z in my sig. That says it all. :P Don't even know why I bothered to put up this post... I mean, what does anyone here think I'll be recomending?

I'll be joinging Shak with the haunting. :D

Edit: Someday, someones gonna have to explain to me why ppl keep opening irrelevant posts in the Honda section. Moved this one to a more relevant section.

the Z is costing 8.3million, and the RX-8 is around 5.5million. i have this choice cuz my dad has got 2 cars in japan in his yard. so i can import one and the other will be stripped for parts. there was a sti 8 as well. most probably stripped by now. he he.

Edited by Z.u.L

For me the Rx8 has got a tacky interior, very plasticky. And the Z, well got nothing @ all that i can say against it, except our shitty taxation, which makes the price exhobarant (spelt wrong). And ya ill be joining shak in haunting the area u live in... :blink::alc:

So you strip the car for parts or just bring it over here and assemble?

Which school did u say u attended?

This is a bit OT, but today when i was passing kolpity junc in the eve, around 3pm. I saw the HRV which came to Honda meet. 2 policemen were checking out CD Books in that HRV???...man, so strange....

So you strip the car for parts or just bring it over here and assemble?

no, we never bring it here. who the hell is gonna buy parts for a sti 8 or a RX-8 here in a used spare parts shop? we export it from japan to other countries. we bring down only the fast moving parts. i said striping to PARTS, not cuting the car to two or something. dude read before u comment. seriouisly, u think the sl customs will let go of a face cut if imported?

This is a bit OT, but today when i was passing kolpity junc in the eve, around 3pm. I saw the HRV which came to Honda meet. 2 policemen were checking out CD Books in that HRV???...man, so strange....

What's so strange? They were probably checking out his taste in music :blink:

Oh and 350Z. Goes without saying :alc:

thanks guys. im going for the 350Z. i told my dad. will get it in about 2 - 4 weeks time. will keep u`l updated when i get it. :appl:;)

sweet dude...remember i knw where u liv n i aint tellin u boys :D i'd take a bet sulai wud challenge u in his jeep...