• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Last Saturday At Pila

hey where was all da guys last saturday night becoz pila was basically empty there was not at all any cars at pila,anyway i think v all should come up with some other places safe enough to drag without cop trouble,becoz i think v shouldnt let da srilankan drag racing scene die out becoz of da cops

hey where was all da guys last saturday night becoz pila was basically empty there was not at all any cars at pila,anyway i think v all should come up with some other places safe enough to drag without cop trouble,becoz i think v shouldnt let da srilankan drag racing scene die out becoz of da cops

Age old sentiments.. the cops are extra vigilant on weekends with regard to loud tails and bright cars. I for one will not risk bringing my car out on a Fri/Sat night, enough trouble is enough.

Drags?? its got to dangerous for the occational thrill seeker and the serious boys have run out of cars to drag!

Forget the footie man. The real treat was the cricket match ;) Man, awesome batting by our openers :D

The cricket was out of this world! by 25 overs the match was almost over chasing over 300! You guys have go tp read the articles on cri*info.. 'raped' 'slaughter' 'demolished' where some of the many words used to describe the match!

The cricket was out of this world! by 25 overs the match was almost over chasing over 300! You guys have go tp read the articles on cri*info.. 'raped' 'slaughter' 'demolished' where some of the many words used to describe the match!

Yeah i read, re-read, & read again.. it was hilarious..

& the French Football (soccer) team can go "vas faire foutre a la cache" & "vas te faire foutre"

& yes, OT! :food-smiley-004:

Yeah i read, re-read, & read again.. it was hilarious..

& the French Football (soccer) team can go "vas faire foutre a la cache" & "vas te faire foutre"

& yes, OT! :food-smiley-004:

Hmmm, I wonder if we need to censor swearing in other languages. Yes, I know french :alc: well, knew is better. Outta practice. Haven't used it since the A/Ls

Hmmm, I wonder if we need to censor swearing in other languages. Yes, I know french :food-smiley-004: well, knew is better. Outta practice. Haven't used it since the A/Ls

Havnt used it much since Grade 10 (French, stopped there! :alc:), but i remember the good/everyday words! :D

Did u copy that outta someplace :D ?, attention to detail on those e's! :D

yup, thanks to google.... :food-smiley-004:

by the way if you guys are wondering what the hell that is... I did a transelation for "you guys are still out of topic" to french :alc:

yup, thanks to google.... :food-smiley-004:

by the way if you guys are wondering what the hell that is... I did a transelation for "you guys are still out of topic" to french :alc:

Out of Matters, is what u said, not topic.. i think.. lol

Age old sentiments.. the cops are extra vigilant on weekends with regard to loud tails and bright cars. I for one will not risk bringing my car out on a Fri/Sat night, enough trouble is enough.

Drags?? its got to dangerous for the occational thrill seeker and the serious boys have run out of cars to drag!

ok that explains it,anyway when da drags started also there was only a few cars there & now its da same i think its good in one way becoz now only da big boys play.... if not all those crazy guys come & ruine da fun for da others

it's not really good, in the past, there were cars lined up for drags, not just cars...vans and jeeps too...

now it's a good night if you get to see 1 drag.

i totally agree with that,people r lucky to see one drag a night,but those days it was just racing for hours with all kinds of vehicles :food-smiley-004: