• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Female Members In Autolanka

Don't tell me your the official matchmaker for AL and now trying to get me narried off to pericles... Geeze I am already in trouble, don't want his better half chasing after me with a rifle now...

Matchmaking who me?! :drinks::blink:B)

Peri's better half? -no comment-

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting interesting... :drinks:

Yeah, well, the last time someone said that on the forum, it turned out to be Judy who was being sarcastic.

Don't tell me your the official matchmaker for AL and now trying to get me narried off to pericles... Geeze I am already in trouble, don't want his better half chasing after me with a rifle now...

Hey, Peri is complete and whole. No detached halfs anywhere.

well I do recall one occation where Peri got the number of one of the model girls that came for the Honda Meet... and he's only been for a few dinners with her and a trip now and then down south... no big deal.... also we havent heard from her for about nine months... however I dont think it's anything to mind about...

:lol:

well I do recall one occation where Peri got the number of one of the model girls that came for the Honda Meet... and he's only been for a few dinners with her and a trip now and then down south... no big deal.... also we havent heard from her for about nine months... however I dont think it's anything to mind about...

That was Bhara. And the Honda meet was last month :lol:

you mean we wouldn't be seen her for the next 8 months...Wud I also go missing for the next nine months,if I let him save me from the giant :lol:

Do you know what happened to the girl??? Is she still alive???

you mean we wouldn't be seen her for the next 8 months...Wud I also go missing for the next nine months,if I let him save me from the giant :lol:

dont worry

while he saves you from the giant , you will be kept in his VZ-R with the AC on J/K :lol:

Depends on you, if u dont want ppl to see u in that state, get lost.. :lol: .. jk..

err.... which one?

C'MON now if we go to pila on saturday we have to be beack home empty handed with no action right!

Yeah, but u still get to see the cars....

dont worry

while he saves you from the giant , you will be kept in his VZ-R with the AC on J/K :lol:

wow... jack pot man... jack pot.... that was a very good one bro... fantastic... now why didnt I think of that :lol:

dont worry

wow... jack pot man... jack pot.... that was a very good one bro... fantastic... now why didnt I think of that :lol:

har har...

well i dont know about the saving of the giant part... but if he takes you downsouth as well.. yeah you might go missing for the next 9 months.. it all depends on though... :lol:

and yeah the girl is well and alive.... but only thing is that she's grown in to two :blink:

well i dont know about the saving of the giant part... but if he takes you downsouth as well.. yeah you might go missing for the next 9 months.. it all depends on though... :lol:

and yeah the girl is well and alive.... but only thing is that she's grown in to two :blink:

Hey, no charitha gaathana and false mada prachara about the moderators. :lol:

dont worry

If I wanted that, I would go to pila ;)

Ok will remember not to go downsouth with him, anywhere else I shouldn't go with him??? Or do we park in front of pila and wait for the giant??? Anyways I am still taking the official donkey with me, and you know who that is :lol:

If I wanted that, I would go to pila :lol:

Ok will remember not to go downsouth with him, anywhere else I shouldn't go with him??? Or do we park in front of pila and wait for the giant??? Anyways I am still taking the official donkey with me, and you know who that is :lol:

nope who ? cause there's a list to choose from - Hola, Mono, MRM, Shakir and the list goes on...