• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

How Many Female Members In Autolanka

for the second time I dont have any problem with you man... reffer to your "yo chang" thread ruky...

and settle at pila ? yeah right.... man you act like a kid...

I didnt know you were a such a kid.. so from here onwards I'll try to ignore your comments.... kabeesh ?

if u have such a big mouth why did u hide last time whan nirosh aka kotiya was searching 4u last time at pila...so dont make da same thing happen to u 4 da second time :D

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if u have such a big mouth why did u hide last time whan nirosh aka kotiya was searching 4u last time at pila...so dont make da same thing happen to u 4 da second time :D

why would hide from him ? I know him quite well... what are you talking about man.. ?

cool. only thing is hot wheels have not returned after dinner yesterday :P

hey come to think of it yeah.... or Peri took her somewhere and kept her in the car with the AC on and the car must have run out of petrol.... :angry-smiley-024: and she's still stuck in the car...

Realy? no way...do you think an average sri lankan girl logs into a car site?

My girlfriend would have whooped ur butt for that statement/question...... :angry-smiley-024::P .......u'd be surprise how many girls actually are car enthusiasts in SL......

My girlfriend would have whooped ur butt for that statement/question...... :angry-smiley-024::P .......u'd be surprise how many girls actually are car enthusiasts in SL......

yup.. true even my gf logs in... but mostly because she wana see what I'm doing in here... by the way I got couth for saying that chick in Anjalika is a nice chick :(

why would you wana go to pila to sit in a Parked vehicle with the AC on... no fun... you should go to parliament like where Nadskit goes... :P jk

Huh.. :) I think u should know about the car park better than me Draggy. :D ..well as 4 me I have no BF here..so am solely in this forum b coz of ma interest in Automobiles..n 2 b very honest I have learned alota things from this forum, specialy with the machanism of vehicals...so a big thank u goes 2 all of u guys..:)

Hmmm..but already 188 posts n I feel I talk too much here now... :(

Huh.. :) I think u should know about the car park better than me Draggy. :P ..well as 4 me I have no BF here..so am solely in this forum b coz of ma interest in Automobiles..n 2 b very honest I have learned alota things from this forum, specialy with the machanism of vehicals...so a big thank u goes 2 all of u guys..:)

u got freedom of speach so ahead & talk as much as u want :D

Is this Rs1000 for petrol to keep the engine running with A/C

you would need to pay extra, if your thinking of a/c :)

I know Pericles is not that kinda person, he is precautious.. :D j/k

Thanks, now I can get my swim suit and the floaters ready to go down south with him :(

hey come to think of it yeah.... or Peri took her somewhere and kept her in the car with the AC on and the car must have run out of petrol.... :) and she's still stuck in the car...

Nah I am still here, must be thinking I am really dumb, that I would be sitting there all alone till he got back from his little adventure with the giant... If he left me in the car, he would be walking home :P

Huh.. :) I think u should know about the car park better than me Draggy. :P ..well as 4 me I have no BF here..so am solely in this forum b coz of ma interest in Automobiles..n 2 b very honest I have learned alota things from this forum, specialy with the machanism of vehicals...so a big thank u goes 2 all of u guys..:)

I was just puling your leg Nads.... :D and no I dont know about the car park much :)

anyways good for you that you learnt a lot from here.... thumbs up to AL

I was just puling your leg Nads.... :( and no I dont know about the car park much :)

anyways good for you that you learnt a lot from here.... thumbs up to AL

Yah I know u r :) but come 2 think of it I actually ended up in this forum quite accidently..but am glad I did. :P

Yah I know u r :) but come 2 think of it I actually ended up in this forum quite accidently..but am glad I did. :)

care to share that with us ?

you would need to pay extra, if your thinking of a/c :(

Thanks, now I can get my swim suit and the floaters ready to go down south with him :)

Nah I am still here, must be thinking I am really dumb, that I would be sitting there all alone till he got back from his little adventure with the giant... If he left me in the car, he would be walking home :P

well... you never know... :) cause the other girl was...:D