• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Day-out At Toyota Show Room (tokyo) - 1

ash

i think the old models are just for display purposes

Yeah... they have a museum of cars. Not only Toyotas, there were other brands as well. Older generation GT-R’s, Mustangs’ and so many others.

They have 3 sections... Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow. You get some Hybrid cars in the Tomorrow section. You can test drive any today car they have. You can choose from the online list and reserve the TD. Couldn’t do that since I don’t have a Japanese DL.

Must visit this place if you guys go there. Such an interesting day-out.

hey where are the Hiace, Townace etc

NO... Few vans, but huge size.

Pics taken in 2004 bro? whats the story? Looks like it was taken on an optical camera and then scanned?

Spot on Peri....

This was taken when I was there in 2004. I did not have a digital camera at that time. In fact still I don’t have. Last Saturday I was scanning all my Japanese memories. So, thought of sharing few Auto moments with you guys.

Yeah... they have a museum of cars. Not only Toyotas, there were other brands as well. Older generation GT-R’s, Mustangs’ and so many others.

They have 3 sections... Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow. You get some Hybrid cars in the Tomorrow section. You can test drive any today car they have. You can choose from the online list and reserve the TD. Couldn’t do that since I don’t have a Japanese DL.

Must visit this place if you guys go there. Such an interesting day-out.

NO... Few vans, but huge size.

Spot on Peri....

I've been to this place a few months ago and these r some of the pics i took

270220057gb.jpg

270220050059uq.jpg

270220050094bb.jpg

270220050080hj.jpg

270220050019op.jpg