• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Coloring Engine Head ::

dragster

Question

I just did some mods to my engine and with it I was thinking of painting the head cover red... when this question was poped up to my painter he said that you need heat paint... but in the market heat paint is available only in Silver and Black colors... any idea how I could get red ?

8 answers to this question

Mods please edit if me out of line with rules.

that's fine machan...as long as ur not promoting the forum...hehe SR20 :(

edit: all that work doesnt seem worth the hassle does it?

Edited by sharkster

that's fine machan...as long as ur not promoting the forum...hehe SR20 :(

edit: all that work doesnt seem worth the hassle does it?

not worth one bit I say.. Dragee will be better off with a quick bit of heat gloss.. looks good with a touch of polish and does not look too bad when it gets old.. Anyway all this paint in the engine bay cant be too good for a car's resale value..

not worth one bit I say.. Dragee will be better off with a quick bit of heat gloss.. looks good with a touch of polish and does not look too bad when it gets old.. Anyway all this paint in the engine bay cant be too good for a car's resale value..

didnt do much machng.. just some polishing and replace plugs...

ok now what I did was.. I took of the original paint whihc was on the cover with paint remover and sprayed a coat of alluminium paint.. over that I painted two coats of red 2k paint layers with a bit of a mat mixture.. for now it looks fine but I'm worried how it will be later on...

machnag I also need to add a cone filter... can I have your e-mail pls..

didnt do much machng.. just some polishing and replace plugs...

ok now what I did was.. I took of the original paint whihc was on the cover with paint remover and sprayed a coat of alluminium paint.. over that I painted two coats of red 2k paint layers with a bit of a mat mixture.. for now it looks fine but I'm worried how it will be later on...

machnag I also need to add a cone filter... can I have your e-mail pls..

[email protected]

Let me know when you mail..