• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Yo Chang

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude,

public forum. illegal drag races,, think before you unload the barrage of crap that you sometimes write

kawda yako dannei...anyway the drags takes only in 3-4 places...green path or other 2 or 3 places

yeah right... :rolleyes:

can u keep ur f**king problems to ur self v r trying to race here not to talk shit like u mother f****r :D

well who's on for this?

most of da guys who know will be coming u guys only have to turn upto pila on friday night :D

can u keep ur f**king problems to ur self v r trying to race here not to talk shit like u mother f****r :D

most of da guys who know will be coming u guys only have to turn upto pila on friday night :D

Ahem. Language. Last time before ur warning goes up.

yeah right... :rolleyes:

Let the guy be Draggy. Its not hurting anyone.

what is dragsters p[roblem with me i never told anything to him but he has some problem against me...i dont mind setling it at pila if he wants :D

I dont have any problem with you man... dont get your panties twisted up... what I'm saying is that, it's pointless you trying your big mouth organizing a drag in here like a big bugger or something cause we have tried it before... if you really wana do something speak to the people who are really in to it like chang and the rest.. without you just blurting your big mouth in here...

and second.. I dont care shit about you bugger trying to settle me at pila.. if you want to speak to me, you can come over right now, why do you need to wait till saturday ?

I dont have any problem with you man... dont get your panties twisted up... what I'm saying is that, it's pointless you trying your big mouth organizing a drag in here like a big bugger or something cause we have tried it before... if you really wana do something speak to the people who are really in to it like chang and the rest.. without you just blurting your big mouth in here...

and second.. I dont care shit about you bugger trying to settle me at pila.. if you want to speak to me, you can come over right now, why do you need to wait till saturday ?

if u noticed i put this tread upto speak with chang not with u...so u better mind ur mouth & as 4 u lets settle it at pila...i know u wont turn up there anyway...but keep ur mouth shut :D

if u noticed i put this tread upto speak with chang not with u...so u better mind ur mouth & as 4 u lets settle it at pila...i know u wont turn up there anyway...but keep ur mouth shut :D

whatever....!! :rolleyes:

:D

hey why did u hide last time when nirosh aka kotiya was searching 4u last time at pila...so dont make da same thing happen this time u big mouth :rolleyes:

why would hide from him ? I know him quite well... what are you talking about man.. ?

i heard dat u had told something to him & when he was searching 4u...u had hidden

you ... that was some one else.... why would I bug some one I know ?

Edited by Pericles

I'm getting sorta tired of reading the same things in two threads. I've got an idea. How about I suspend both of ur accounts till the end of the day to give you some time to cool off? :D

ok...wont put da same post in two treads ok he...he...he... :rolleyes: