• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is This Car?????

nadskit

all the motormag prices r quotd with taxes...

Not really machang...not all prices are quoted WITH taxes...

ok maybe a few arent...but the prices in SL rups hav to be with taxes cos they'r obviusly twice that of the manufacturer's price...

See machang, it's like this...they quote a price, and that looks really attractive...but the catch is: there is a 20% VAT involved which in most cases will not be added...I know this because I'm one such culprit B)!!!

See machang, it's like this...they quote a price, and that looks really attractive...but the catch is: there is a 20% VAT involved which in most cases will not be added...I know this because I'm one such culprit B)!!!

lol definitely the case for some...for others however its the all inclusive price...actually i dont think A*W quotes VAT prices either...

Geez didnt know a cayman was so cheap, considering a volvo xc90 was sum 18 million.

Hey guys

The guy who owns this vehicle is my brother in law. I can tell you he is not going to sell it for 18 million. This thread was sent to me via friend of mine who knew the connection and after seeing the thread I called him up because even I was not sure. He will take 22 mil, nothing less.

Geez didnt know a cayman was so cheap, considering a volvo xc90 was sum 18 million.

The guy who owns the Caymen is my brother in law. and I can tell you right now he is not interested in selling at all. And if he was, he'd be expecting much more than 18 mil. Infact he has few offers but is not interested in selling at this time.

The guy who owns the Caymen is my brother in law. and I can tell you right now he is not interested in selling at all. And if he was, he'd be expecting much more than 18 mil. Infact he has few offers but is not interested in selling at this time.

Mmmm interesting anyway, this thread has made you join Autolanka. Have a nice stay and keep posting.

Hey guys

The guy who owns this vehicle is my brother in law. I can tell you he is not going to sell it for 18 million. This thread was sent to me via friend of mine who knew the connection and after seeing the thread I called him up because even I was not sure. He will take 22 mil, nothing less.

Good to have a new member of the site.. Would have considered buying it from your clan, but I got his great offer from the Agents unreg. 18.25mil... Anyways good luck selling it..

Good to have a new member of the site.. Would have considered buying it from your clan, but I got his great offer from the Agents unreg. 18.25mil... Anyways good luck selling it..

I've actually been following this website for the past 6 months or so. Never really got registered until the whole Caymen thing came about. I live in Canada and both my friend and I check ths website threads for the latest car gossip. We both respect this site quite a bit.

I've actually been following this website for the past 6 months or so. Never really got registered until the whole Caymen thing came about. I live in Canada and both my friend and I check ths website threads for the latest car gossip. We both respect this site quite a bit.

:lol:

I assume your friend hasn't registered, Why can't you aske him to register with Autolanka and join the postwhore aswell? j/k

Welcome and enjoy your stay with Autolanka.