• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

What Is This Car?????

nadskit

Hi people..I saw dis car last week..is this a Porche Carrera?

ccc6ao.jpg

cx8wa.jpg

Thats the Porsche Cayman. Its obviously malfunctioning, coz that spoiler is supposed to pop out automatically at over 70 (not sure if kmph or mph :alc: ), and retract when stopped. Unless there is a manual control for it, I don't know.

Edited by Pericles

Hmmm..how much will this cost? any idea? there was another awsome Mazda sports car just infront but I couldnt take a pic of it..I totally forgot y i came 2 the fuel station when I saw these 2 cars. :D

was it a black mazda or r u riffering to the mazda 3 behind the cayman? cuz i saw the cayman pumping fuel on a sunday at the same shed, there was a unreg rx8 as well.

was it a black mazda or r u riffering to the mazda 3 behind the cayman? cuz i saw the cayman pumping fuel on a sunday at the same shed, there was a unreg rx8 as well.

Am refering to the Rx8 (gray)..so I was @ da same shed..but are u sure it was Sunday? coz I took this pic on Saturday..

Am refering to the Rx8 (gray)..so I was @ da same shed..but are u sure it was Sunday? coz I took this pic on Saturday..

yep, i saw it on a sunday, i was going to green path, then saw it. the rx8 was a black one which i saw, it had garage plates. so i guess u saw it on another day and i saw it on another day. he he. :angry-smiley-024:. that cayman pulls like nothing. it passed me when i was washing the car in green path. it just flew.

can any one tell me whether a 350Z can kick the cayman? :P

I believe that is a Porsche Cayman. Could someone clarify whether it is a Cayman S? :)

i dont think its a cayman S, cuz the wheels in the caymen S r more bigger, 18" or 19" i guess. :(

but the wheels in this doesnt look like that. but im not very sure.

Hi Nadskit...

This is Mr. Rohith Fonseka's Porche Cayman....and its up-for-grabs @ 18million...its not a "S", .......

Hi Nadskit...

This is Mr. Rohith Fonseka's Porche Cayman....and its up-for-grabs @ 18million...its not a "S", .......

is this the jetsetter with the pretty girlfriend <_<

are we supposed to know him on autolanka? what does he do? is this the guy who went into ahsan's office one day :)?

are we supposed to know him on autolanka? what does he do? is this the guy who went into ahsan's office one day B) ?

Yep he's the dude !!! and what he does is "Live it Up" <_<:):) !!!

Geez didnt know a cayman was so cheap, considering a volvo xc90 was sum 18 million.

Yeah machang, but we're talking abt two different types of vehicles...and the Cayman is registered, thats why its tagging that price.

Hi Nadskit...

Geez didnt know a cayman was so cheap, considering a volvo xc90 was sum 18 million.

Yeah machang, but we're talking abt two different types of vehicles...and the Cayman is registered, thats why its tagging that price.

Well, guys, according to Motormag (Jul issue) the Cayman S is 18.25mill. This guy is a rip-off artist if he wants 18 for a registered 2nd hand Cayman.

Well, guys, according to Motormag (Jul issue) the Cayman S is 18.25mill. This guy is a rip-off artist if he wants 18 for a registered 2nd hand Cayman.

Machang 18.25, is this WITH taxes? if so, then yes it IS a rip-off...