• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Legacy B4 Rsk

madmax

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine is interested in a 2000 Legacy B4 RSK twin turbo. Just wanted to know what you guys know about this car. Would like to know things like market value, fuel ecenonmy, parts availability, maintenance costs, durability of the turbo etc...

Also to Ashan,

Does senok have part readily available for this model?

Thanks in advance...

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone,

A friend of mine is interested in a 2000 Legacy B4 RSK twin turbo. Just wanted to know what you guys know about this car. Would like to know things like market value, fuel ecenonmy, parts availability, maintenance costs, durability of the turbo etc...

Also to Ashan,

Thanks in advance...

machang this is one hell of a power package... it will blow you off... doesnt have much of a market value though... it usualy goes around for around 22 to 26 depending on the condition.. it does very little on fuel... max - 5 or 6 that's driving ona econo mode... if you got a heavy foot... you wont be even doing 4... maybe 3.. maintenance is a bit high with some parts hard to find even with Senok... it's sort of a hardy car with a hell of lot of power... great interior, seats are super ( leather seats )... if you got the cash... it's a great sports cum family car...

@Peri... Very roomy car :)

machang this is one hell of a power package... it will blow you off... doesnt have much of a market value though... it usualy goes around for around 22 to 26 depending on the condition.. it does very little on fuel... max - 5 or 6 that's driving ona econo mode... if you got a heavy foot... you wont be even doing 4... maybe 3.. maintenance is a bit high with some parts hard to find even with Senok... it's sort of a hardy car with a hell of lot of power... great interior, seats are super ( leather seats )... if you got the cash... it's a great sports cum family car...

@Peri... Very roomy car :huh:

not sure if u can get the car for 26 bcos there were few going for 28, and one perticular one had done abt 70,000Km..u can get unreg one for 32 .there ws a black b4 RSK fully loaded for 32 few months back...its one heck of car.!!!yeah very roomy and comfy and comes with a decent interior as well.hey pls post some pics of the RSK...dont think are many RSK version around but there are plenty of b4 twin turbos but not the RSK....good luck :D

Hi everyone,

..... 2000 Legacy B4 RSK twin turbo.r. Would like to know things like market value, fuel ecenonmy, parts availability, maintenance costs, durability of the turbo etc...

Also to Ashan,

Yeah machang...the car is one sweet ride....the parts wont be an issue...but as any dealer/agent we wnt have some random parts...but it can be sorted and wnt be an issue. For further details and an EXPERT opinion get in touch with Jehan on 2473302....he's the Service Manager for Subaru...he'll give u the BEST description of the car.

Cheers

not sure if u can get the car for 26 bcos there were few going for 28, and one perticular one had done abt 70,000Km..u can get unreg one for 32 .there ws a black b4 RSK fully loaded for 32 few months back...its one heck of car.!!!yeah very roomy and comfy and comes with a decent interior as well.hey pls post some pics of the RSK...dont think are many RSK version around but there are plenty of b4 twin turbos but not the RSK....good luck :huh:

ah yes sorry.. I was reffering to the normal B4... there's a B4 at the honda man at kohuwala... Mr. Patri**... selling at 22 I think...

@ Ashan..

machang do you know a guy named Suresh working with you ?

ah yes sorry.. I was reffering to the normal B4... there's a B4 at the honda man at kohuwala... Mr. Patri**... selling at 22 I think...

@ Ashan..

machang do you know a guy named Suresh working with you ?

dragster dont mistake the normal legacys for TT B4's...the cheapest registered B4 TT i've seen was 2.7mill...

not sure if u can get the car for 26 bcos there were few going for 28, and one perticular one had done abt 70,000Km..u can get unreg one for 32 .there ws a black b4 RSK fully loaded for 32 few months back...its one heck of car.!!!yeah very roomy and comfy and comes with a decent interior as well.hey pls post some pics of the RSK...dont think are many RSK version around but there are plenty of b4 twin turbos but not the RSK....good luck :huh:

I thought the twin turbo version IS the RSK? Is it not?

hey sorry i was under the impression that the b4 that comes with paddel shifts(along with tt) is the Rally sports compressor and the one with out the paddel shifts in just the tt version but not the RSK.i think im wrong...and to add to that i'v seen the rsk badge only in the paddel shifts ones and the tt one only had the b4 badge..can some one confirm that?..my bad

Bro,

Subaru Legacy B4 - Twin Turbo: 260bhp

Subrau Legacy B4 - RSK : 280bhp

hi Machang

The B4 twin turbo and RSK are not the same. Firslty RSK stands for Road Sport Kompressor, the RSK has suspension and lower arms designed by porsche , which has concentrated on dialing out the famous understeer on most post 99 - 2000 subaru's.

The rsk comes with a flat 4 1994cc twin turbo engine with an intercooler.

Gearbox- 5 speed manual or 5 speed auto with triptronic.

0-60 - 5.9 Manufacture's estimate

usual trimmings like leather seats, drivers side electric seat, power shutters & Mirrors, ABS 4wd , 17inch wheels, climate control.

e.g - 301 car with around 60k on the clock will go between 2.4- 2.6 mil.

i have driven many b4's and the new single turbo legacy which goes as the B5, one things for sure the twin turbo legacy has a lot of top end power. Most of you who have wrx's or STI's know that you can take down most cars from point to point, but when it comes to top end the b4 seems faster due to the twin turbo setup.

Hope this helps

i think they are very nice cars and I would probably get one for daily driving if i didn't have my company car. they go for around 2.7 and up. very bad on fuel and i heard that the injectors need to be cleaned often due to our fuel...

dragster dont mistake the normal legacys for TT B4's...the cheapest registered B4 TT i've seen was 2.7mill...

machang this was TT machang.... you can check it out at Patri** kohuwala... it's a purple..

@ Ashan...

Machang I'm not sure which division.. he's sort of a short ball headed guy... maybe in his thirtees or so....

well paddle shift on a B4 is news to me...

luv the car but its so heavy...over 1400kg's...

yup... cool scene... it's on the steering... I drove one around town but didnt use the shifts on the steering...

machang this was TT machang.... you can check it out at Patri** kohuwala... it's a purple..

i checked it out 5 weeks back..he asking 2.8mil :huh: for that car and he said that somebody has bought that car bt the funny thing is that the car is still there..it a twin turbo alright,with the turbo timer and everything..couldn't check the back of the car to check for the badge cos it ws stacked like tin cans u find in a store.Nice looking car thou.

yup... cool scene... it's on the steering... I drove one around town but didnt use the shifts on the steering...

Macahng your reffering to the Trip-Tronic function on the steerin-wheel (multi-function steering wheel)...?

there's one in th eclassified for just 2.0 mill..

http://www.autolanka.com/Buy.asp?ad_catego...&Page=2#members

isnt that a good deal? cos u guys are all talking on the high end of 2.0 mills...

yeah machang, but MadMax's querry was on a RSK, thats one of the best editions for a Legacy B4...and its got much more power & functions/features than a B4 TT.....the one on the classified however I dont think is a RSK...hence the difference in price

yeah machang, but MadMax's querry was on a RSK, thats one of the best editions for a Legacy B4...and its got much more power & functions/features than a B4 TT.....the one on the classified however I dont think is a RSK...hence the difference in price

ahhhhh!!! good to know ;) not that i almost bough it or anything.. B)