• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Alloys

fuzzo

i tried amila in dehiwela. he has an ok set. he wants 60k and 20k for each tire. with my current wheels and tires, he wants 100K.

JJ has a set of lorinser look alikes (not fond of the design) with tires on it. he wants 50K for it. For someone with a large car like a s class or something, it would look pimp

will check out the slave island place. only issue is that they don't stock 18s

ofcourse all this depends on the outcome of this weekend.. it's been advertised :)

[ofcourse all this depends on the outcome of this weekend.. it's been advertised :laughing-smiley-007:

yes fuzo gonna throw out thw black chick n hoping 2 marry a white chick(x trail) ha ha

rims are hella expensive there... it's cheaper to buy it from here or import them from thailand etc

thanks for the offer though

yeah, everythings ridiculously expensive here in America..nobody should import any sort of that stuff from america to sri lanka when you've got all those third world sweat shops so near by! And, PLEASE don't put spinners on an X-Trail!

Never heard anyone in Sri Lanka say hella before...thought it was just a Norcal thing...you been doing rounds in San Francisco, Fuzzo?? :laughing-smiley-007:

Never heard anyone in Sri Lanka say hella before...thought it was just a Norcal thing...you been doing rounds in San Francisco, Fuzzo?? :violent-smiley-099:

Its totally a Nor Cal thing. So Cal people used to laugh at Nor Cal people for saying 'hella' and Nor Cal people used to get pissed off when So Cal people used the word. It was part of the whole Nor Cal-So Cal in-state rivalry, kinda like the Kings vs the Lakers, from when the Flakers robbed the Kings in the 2002 Western Conference Finals.

speaking of 18's

got them down for the civic. if you had told me would have included anoter set. I have seen a nice extrail with 17 and 35 profile tires kitted in japan. looks awesome.

Dims,

Is this a blue one with gun metal alloys? About two years back I checked out an unreg one at Indra. Blue -with a kit from japan - lowered and 17 or 18" gun metal wheels. Plenty of bling bling. It was 2.8 Mil those days, now you can't even get an unreg corolla for that price.

Dims,

Is this a blue one with gun metal alloys? About two years back I checked out an unreg one at Indra. Blue -with a kit from japan - lowered and 17 or 18" gun metal wheels. Plenty of bling bling. It was 2.8 Mil those days, now you can't even get an unreg corolla for that price.

yeah thats one max :violent-smiley-099:

does anyone have pics of this kit?

after talking to dimantha, he strongly discourages going for 18s on the xtrail.... anyone else with experience with 18s.. on sl roads

wonder how the ride will be?

Fazzi,

CONS

1 ) 18 reduces your suspension life

2) Hard Ride

3) Less Fuel Consumption

4) Can easily damage the wheels with our Sri Lankan Screwed up Roads

5) You can easily blow the Tire Off

6) Gear Ratios Change on Autos if you put bigger wheels ( Overtaking will be :violent-smiley-099: )

7) Vehicale is much slower

8) Parking should be done carefuly as climbing the vehicale to a pavement should be done at a angle.

PROS

1) It will be one sexy pimping ride until you meet the pot hole made for you.

got them down for the civic. if you had told me would have included anoter set. I have seen a nice extrail with 17 and 35 profile tires kitted in japan. looks awesome.

dima tell me the ruff price for 17 or 18 rims for honda..(its better if its recon/2nd hand)