• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Yokomo R/c Videos

dillongt

I think ur cameraman sucks, and u need to work a little on the control. Ur do-nuts don't look very controlled. :lol:

The car is looking great tho <_<

That baby RWD? My Z doesn't spin like that, lots more control in the slide... (On the slick, of course, don't have drift tires :D

COOL Man, Awsam. ;):( . how much did it cost? and is it available in sl? like to buy one.

Yes it is (well, summin like it) I'll tell u where, but I wanna ride in the Z ur getting down :)

I think ur cameraman sucks, and u need to work a little on the control. Ur do-nuts don't look very controlled. :(

The car is looking great tho :blink:

That baby RWD? My Z doesn't spin like that, lots more control in the slide... (On the slick, of course, don't have drift tires :(

Yes it is (well, summin like it) I'll tell u where, but I wanna ride in the Z ur getting down :D

no probs dude, it will be in my garage in about a months time. :D . Il tell u when i get it, shack knows my place, u can drop in anytime. ;) .

by the way, i know this is not relevent for this tread, just need some advice, is a supercharger good or a twin turbo? :D

no probs dude, it will be in my garage in about a months time. :blink: . Il tell u when i get it, shack knows my place, u can drop in anytime. :D .

by the way, i know this is not relevent for this tread, just need some advice, is a supercharger good or a twin turbo? :(

to zul....= supercharger is not bad :( but go 4 turbo :D

hey parv... give me some time bro... this my first time after i upgraded my R/C in to drifting package ...need some time hands on it to figure out how to make the turns ... still learning… ( L board ) this car is too powerful for play in a 20 foot road so i'll post you some good clips later in a wide area... my body already has two scrapes cause it hit the pavement ... :D

to zul....= supercharger is not bad :( but go 4 turbo :D

it already has a twinturbo fitted to it, im not really sure which brand. our manager sent me a mail regurding that. so just wanted to know whether ist good or a supercharger is good. i guess i`l stick with the turbo then. thanks bro. :(

i`m clueless about these r/c cars, must get a hold of one soon. he he :blink:

hey parv... give me some time bro... this my first time after i upgraded my R/C in to drifting package ...need some time hands on it to figure out how to make the turns ... still learning… ( L board ) this car is too powerful for play in a 20 foot road so i'll post you some good clips later in a wide area... my body already has two scrapes cause it hit the pavement ... :(

Yeah, I know and I agree. U can try running it without the body when u practice, tho it does make a difference when u have it on. Aerodynamics, I guess, since the weight of the body is a non-issue. U gotta track or a place to play near by? Thats what I am suffering with too, no track. And it gets boring running alone after some time.

Shak, we need to arrange some R/C time somewhere. Maybe we should try hiring the Tarmac :D if we can get Niro, then we can get a good number of ppl together too, just for some fun with a proper track layout.