• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Need Help 4 This Car

dillongt

But guys this car is one of the most wanted cars over here….n’ it’s not that easy 2 find ether …. you can do so many stuff to this…. Fuzzo n’ other Honda heads, i need more ideas about this car… how many Honda 2 door SIR available in sri lanka now? :sad-smiley-023:

Isn't that an Si? Or did they call them SiRs in Canadia?

i believe the canadian SiR = US civic Si

But guys this car is one of the most wanted cars over here….n’ it’s not that easy 2 find ether …. you can do so many stuff to this…. Fuzzo n’ other Honda heads, i need more ideas about this car… how many Honda 2 door SIR available in sri lanka now? :sad-smiley-023:

true it probably is a hot item but why do you want to go for that. won't you be able to buy something else which has more power etc..

hey fuzzo, dont underestimate an SIR or even an SI in the Canadian soil, Civic is the best seller in Canada... modify potential is sky high... no wonder itz hot cake ... i say go for it bro!!! whr da hell is Prsanna, isn't he the most suitable to ask Si/SiR questions :sad-smiley-023:

Yeah... you r right.... US Si & the Canadian SIR both r the same :wub: ... and i was just about to go for a 1998 FD3S….. luckily just b 4 I bought it I checked my insurance…they said ( CND $500 ) per month :sad-smiley-023: …. coz I’m a new driver :( and the car is red :( and it’s a two door sports car :( … what 2 do.. it’s always better to buy a four cylinder car than the high end vehicles till they drop my insurance …..buying a car is nothing over here but once it come 2 insurance oooooooh :man_in_love: ….so now can you help me out ha…ha… :prototyp: ?

Civic is the best seller in Canada...

not any more bro... mazda already taken that passion since last year…..

Yeah... you r right.... US Si & the Canadian SIR both r the same :wub: ... and i was just about to go for a 1998 FD3S….. luckily just b 4 I bought it I checked my insurance…they said ( CND $500 ) per month :sad-smiley-023: …. coz I'm a new driver :( and the car is red :( and it's a two door sports car :( … what 2 do.. it's always better to buy a four cylinder car than the high end vehicles till they drop my insurance …..buying a car is nothing over here but once it come 2 insurance oooooooh :man_in_love: ….so now can you help me out ha…ha… :prototyp: ?

If you need performance stats:

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupe/...pecs_price.html

One thing for sure the car's real pretty.. and it's got a virgin body.. front lip and lowered springs and you'll be rocking.. just be prepared to dump a lot of cash on this car- Civics have so many mods thats it hard to resist the temptation lol

The Coupe is anyday hotter than the Hatch.. Very sad to say it never came to SL.. I've seen the EG one we have here the old Si I think with a sohcer in it.. the rear lights are really lovely

hey fuzzo, dont underestimate an SIR or even an SI in the Canadian soil, Civic is the best seller in Canada... modify potential is sky high... no wonder itz hot cake ... i say go for it bro!!!

No sh*t Sherlock..

Yeah... you r right.... US Si & the Canadian SIR both r the same :wub: ... and i was just about to go for a 1998 FD3S….. luckily just b 4 I bought it I checked my insurance…they said ( CND $500 ) per month :sad-smiley-023: …. coz I’m a new driver :( and the car is red :( and it’s a two door sports car :( … what 2 do.. it’s always better to buy a four cylinder car than the high end vehicles till they drop my insurance …..buying a car is nothing over here but once it come 2 insurance oooooooh :man_in_love: ….so now can you help me out ha…ha… :prototyp: ?

Bite the bullet and go for the 7 :( U know the car. Its not gonna bite u :(

What happened to the Mazda3?

Thanx pilla… the link that you provided helps me out a lot to study about stock cars :man_in_love:

Hay prev… what you said was the word of the year… :sad-smiley-023: ha…ha…7’s insurance is way higher than this … no machan I have the mazda3 @ home but we need two cars to go to work… because it’s two different directions and @ 2 different times…

so there are no SIR two door Coupes in sri lanka… hopefully I can get this down one day 2 colombo ….hey Honda motor heads… saki or who ever it is I need more opinions about this car … how’s the engine what type of engine oil & fuel are you guys using for your cars … service information & maintenance …. any body who knows about Honda in this forum please post me some more info… coz I have to buy this car before 2morrow there are four buyers already lined up for this car but I’m lucky enough 2 put a down payment ….

so there are no SIR two door Coupes in sri lanka… hopefully I can get this down one day 2 colombo ….hey Honda motor heads… saki or who ever it is I need more opinions about this car … how’s the engine what type of engine oil & fuel are you guys using for your cars … service information & maintenance …. any body who knows about Honda in this forum please post me some more info… coz I have to buy this car before 2morrow there are four buyers already lined up for this car but I’m lucky enough 2 put a down payment ….

How would you bring a car down to SL which is not less than three years old? I don't think it's possible machan.

Thanx pilla… the link that you provided helps me out a lot to study about stock cars :man_in_love:

Hay prev… what you said was the word of the year… :sad-smiley-023: ha…ha…7’s insurance is way higher than this … no machan I have the mazda3 @ home but we need two cars to go to work… because it’s two different directions and @ 2 different times…

Madmax used Shell Helix and 95 octane. But he is outta town till Sunday, and I dunno about the other stuff.

This is OT, but did u notice the guy wants 90,000,000 for that Prado, in classifieds! :man_in_love:)

I also saw that. an extra "0" I guess. isn't 90,000,000 bit too expensive for a prado. :sad-smiley-023:

ummm, boys, the purpose of the post whores thread is to avoid cluttering the threads of ppl who want help with OT stuff...

Thousand and one apologies! if u will be kind enuff to transfer said posts to postwhores thread.. :sad-smiley-023:

thanx guys but i need more service information & maintenance info ....

VEHICLE INFORMATION:

Year 2000

Make HONDA

Model CIVIC

Model Detail SIR

Price $12,999.00

DESCRIPTION:

5 spd!!! DOHC V-tec, 1-owner, full books & service records from Honda dealer, well maint., pw, pl, p/sunroof, alloy w/brand new Yokohama tires. Mint cond. Only $12,999. cert/emiss. 3 yrs. warr.

post-451-1153569222.jpg

thanx guys but i need more service information & maintenance info ....

VEHICLE INFORMATION:

Year 2000

Make HONDA

Model CIVIC

Model Detail SIR

Price $12,999.00

DESCRIPTION:

5 spd!!! DOHC V-tec, 1-owner, full books & service records from Honda dealer, well maint., pw, pl, p/sunroof, alloy w/brand new Yokohama tires. Mint cond. Only $12,999. cert/emiss. 3 yrs. warr.

Nice.. those rims are not stock are they? look like the ones that come on JDM ViRS's :(

Nice.. those rims are not stock are they? look like the ones that come on JDM ViRS's :(

I have no clue bro… but one thing 4 sure… all the listed items in the previous page comes with the car