• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Pajero Mini - Shall I Buy Or Not?

Hola

Hey Boys!

I got a offer for the attached Pajero Mini...

Here are the details

Mileage - 51,000kms

Number - JU-XXXX

Engine - 650cc (non turbo)

Gear-Auto

2 door, fupost-2750-1153600741.jpgll opt,beige, 1st owner...he is asking for 1.64milion

Guys, shall i buy? some said if i buy its "Sada Kalina mage" (no market value-no parts)..

Please hurry up let me know...

DUde u r nuts

why do u want 2 buy a paj mini when u have a civic

and a hiace

if u want 2 buy there is used skyline

at welisara in the yard go buy it!!!!!

but its a bt more !!!!

yest on ma way 2the exibition i stopped and asked how much

the guy said it 38!!!!!

its an auto and the condition is not good either!!!!!

NOT WORTH FOR 38 NAH!!!

No im not giving up the Civic or the van..this is just likea 3rd car...

If you can easily afford a 3rd car which is more than 1.5million, why were you crying when you spent 25k for a sensor for your Civic bro?

Come-on Hola, it is just 650cc. Are you going to pay 1.6mil for such a vehicle!! it is not worth at all!!

if you are serious about it give off your civic & add both money & go in for a better car.

If you can easily afford a 3rd car which is more than 1.5million, why were you crying when you spent 25k for a sensor for your Civic bro?

Good 1 :lol:

Yeah it's 650cc. Why bother.

650 cc, 1.6M, Pajero, honestly doesnt make sense.. whatcha even gonna do wit 650cc, u load 2 ppl & well, get another 2, to push the vehicle.. lol! :lol:

Isn't this the same engine that comes in the batta van? Have seen some batta vans pulling with a load of people in it. Just can't imagine how much km these angines can do.

Dinosh, your brother and I saw another 650cc Suzuki Jimmiy for 1.5mil, he even wanted to exchange it for your Mazda Interplay. But the good thing is compared to the Pajero Mini, this Suzuki was turbo (with panel opening on the bonet). Pajero mini on the other hand had better looks compared to the Suzuki Jimmy.

No, crazy? I cant afford it easily...its just 4 years of savings and a loan ..But then again, when i think of it now, i guess its not worth it to get a car with all these trouble and suffer few years after as it does not have any re-sell value.

Dinosh, your brother and I saw another 650cc Suzuki Jimmiy for 1.5mil, he even wanted to exchange it for your Mazda Interplay. But the good thing is compared to the Pajero Mini, this Suzuki was turbo (with panel opening on the bonet). Pajero mini on the other hand had better looks compared to the Suzuki Jimmy.

Yes, he told me about it. But for 1.5mil there are better stuff to be picked up. There is 1800cc Premera (300-xxxx) willing for a change. btw a 650cc turbo can't do much.

Yes, he told me about it. But for 1.5mil there are better stuff to be picked up. There is 1800cc Premera (300-xxxx) willing for a change. btw a 650cc turbo can't do much.

A 300 dash Premira...machang i heard about it from your bro. Isnt it too old though?

You are right...Forget it..

No, i wont sell this car (eventhough i was crying over the repair expenses). Just wanted to get a 3rd car, and i though the Pajero Mini price was amazing, but to see its crap

No i dont have the money..like i said just some savings and thought that HSBC loan thing looks good...10,800for 5laks for 72months

A 300 dash Premira...machang i heard about it from your bro. Isnt it too old though?

The Premera is great, but bad on fuel. Thats the only thing which is holding us from the change over.

There is no point of just going for numbers leaving behind the driving pleasure!!

The Premera is great, but bad on fuel. Thats the only thing which is holding us from the change over.

There is no point of just going for numbers leaving behind the driving pleasure!!

Thats sorta contradictory. The Primera (learn the spelling, you two) is a great drive tho heavy on the gas. Just what did u mean by "going for the numbers"?

You are right...Forget it..

No, i wont sell this car (eventhough i was crying over the repair expenses). Just wanted to get a 3rd car, and i though the Pajero Mini price was amazing, but to see its crap

No i dont have the money..like i said just some savings and thought that HSBC loan thing looks good...10,800for 5laks for 72months

Machan I have a brilliant idea 4 you....

Why don’t you get this and do an 2000cc engine swap.

Thats sorta contradictory. The Primera (learn the spelling, you two) is a great drive tho heavy on the gas. Just what did u mean by "going for the numbers"?

Sorry about the spelling...

What I meant was there is no point of buying a vehicle since it has new registration numbers.