• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

:: Air Filters Role ::

dragster

Question

• Answers 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

yako! itz 25k!! lol.. you are getting the seagull loss (sniff) amount mixed up with the header price! lmao...

Zz

ok, how much have you spent so far? can i have the break down? Porky said you got one of the fastest Toyotas in the street now.

ok, how much have you spent so far? can i have the break down? Porky said you got one of the fastest Toyotas in the street now

boy i am trembling now! this is the country of

fastest TOYOTA starlet GT in south asia

TOYOTA Carina GTs

TOYOTA RunX(possibly the fastest automatic in SL???)

TOYOTA Supra Turbo(Tharindu's???)

i also think that there is a Corolla Turbo too in ? (i mean the one that ran on november 18th)

and the above "one of the fastest" claim is a bit doubtful even for corolla range, i am sure porky meant one of the fastest n.a. sprinter corolla's.

boy i am trembling now! this is the country of

fastest TOYOTA starlet GT in south asia

TOYOTA Carina GTs

TOYOTA RunX(possibly the fastest automatic in SL???)

TOYOTA Supra Turbo(Tharindu's???)

i also think that there is a Corolla Turbo too in ? (i mean the one that ran on november 18th)

and the above "one of the fastest" claim is a bit doubtful even for corolla range, i am sure porky meant one of the fastest n.a. sprinter corolla's.

But the Fastest Starlet GT in asia is a solid claim... you'll realize it if you have seen that car move.....

But the Fastest Starlet GT in asia is a solid claim... you'll realize it if you have seen that car move.....

itz the black one thatz da fastest one right?

anyway the other starlet GT got beaten by Zaki's Honda on the 18th... but i also remeber sacha said that he did not have enuf grip that night, however a race is a race, Zacki's Honda beat the fastest starlet GT of that night and datz for the year of 2006!

yah i know itz a solid claim! i thot itz the fastest starlet gt in south asia, now u mean itz the fastest in whole of asia? including japan?

ok, how much have you spent so far? can i have the break down? Porky said you got one of the fastest Toyotas in the street now.

Wel herez the bucks I have spent :-

Spark Plug Set = 4k

K&N Cone Filter = 8.5k

CAI Pipe = 1.5k (including costs of drinks and stuf as those moronz took forever lolz)

4-2-1 Ceramic Header = 25k

Header installation = 3k

and am stuck there still till i get some more cash..

am sure Porky wouldnt have said the fastest toyota and this thing cannot possibly be anywhere near the existing generation of turbo charged, high powered Toyota engines.. and it is an auto tranny.. no way in hell would it EVER be the fastest toyota.. lolz...

as isuru said he wouldve said the fast NA Corolla Sprinter. But it does give a good run for money for the similiar NA vehicles of its class.. oh wel.. with modifications to come god knows.. anyways.. my aim is squeezing every bit of power out of the juice in this car.. not trying to be the fastest...

Zz

mine's properly on same class as urs(if not a bit inferior than urs :lol: given ur 25k mod) so we shud run soon ? ;)

ehe ehe.. ya drag addict.. ya z is a VTEC! a technologically superior engine despite it being having the same displacement.. and with the modz ya ve done.. i ve gotta use a GPS unit to track ya once we start racing.. lolz..

Zz

buwahaa... now look who canvassing for the dragz now ;-) lmao.. not confirmed but wil be.. anyways people with big bucks to mod their vehicles alwayz win ;-) right isuru? heehee.. (jst kiddin!)

Zz

ado, you always say something nasty and say you are kidding. Cmon Nexgen you got to prove your mods now. Look at Isuru, he has done alot and just ready to beat!

it sounds nasty to those who take it personally.. am sure that our level of understanding promotes jabs at each other lol..

eh.. from what i remember.. it was required of you to prove your mods way before i should prove mine as you say right now no? how bout that? you drag isuru.. i will do the honours afterwards heehee...

Zz

hmmm when are you going to prove your mods hola ;)

right on! exactly ma point! ;-)

:lol:

Zz

ado, you always say something nasty and say you are kidding. Cmon Nexgen you got to prove your mods now. Look at Isuru, he has done alot and just ready to beat!

he! he! this guy is very rude. i had a major sms fight wit him last night. anyway i appreciate this young lads enthuciasm....

Yo, does anyone have pictures of this Starlet?

there were quite a few in this forum it self... i shall re-post if i find them. bdw they look ordinary but da lights are bit mean :lol: (really fast cars in SL look ordinary - no rice)

he! he! this guy is very rude. i had a major sms fight wit him last night. anyway i appreciate this young lads enthuciasm....

there were quite a few in this forum it self... i shall re-post if i find them. bdw they look ordinary but da lights are bit mean ;) (really fast cars in SL look ordinary - no rice)

ya did have a sms fight??!! hmm.. i never realized it no? lol.. young lad? argh! :lol:

;)

Zz