• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

2006 Mitsubishi Evo Ix Fq360

JwesT

Ouch too bad they don't have that spec in too many parts of the world, i checked out the US websites and they only offer the 286hp version of it, which is around 4.7-4.9 secs from 0-60 I Think. The new STI is a 4.5 second car I believe, so the rest of the world is still awaiting the new Evo :grinning-smiley-043:

Ouch too bad they don't have that spec in too many parts of the world, i checked out the US websites and they only offer the 286hp version of it, which is around 4.7-4.9 secs from 0-60 I Think. The new STI is a 4.5 second car I believe, so the rest of the world is still awaiting the new Evo :grinning-smiley-043:

Only the UK get's the FQ models.

The US is getting an Evo IX SE later this year, but the changes are purely cosmetic (wheels, body color etc.).

The new STI is a 4.5 second car

dat would be the 2.5L version I guess... scooby is still inferior @2L

Ouch too bad they don't have that spec in too many parts of the world...

I guess UK even has a 400bhp version, the one that JC tests!

• 2 weeks later...

dat would be the 2.5L version I guess... scooby is still inferior @2L

I guess UK even has a 400bhp version, the one that JC tests!

do not refer to an STi as being inferior!be it 2.5 or 2.0!that's a poor use of vocabulary and WRONG!!

the 400bhp is for the Evo 8 FQ range...

Edited by sharkster

I saw in a recent top gear when they tested the FQ 360 that pound for pound they think its a better car than the FQ400 because what they have done is they have fitted a smaller turbo in and tweaked the engine further which spools are lower revs so you get the power at lower revs and thus is a more exciting car to drive while the FQ400 with its massive turbo has a higher top speed yet sometimes takes ages to spool up :)

The Don