• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Why Would You Do This To Any Car?

fuzzo

yeah machan... most of the euro cars are like that… tell me what do you think of these.... this in Germany….

germany109gq1.jpg

bmwyw7.gif

hey machan... what do mean? :o .....

There's a BOI project thats to be implemnted soon machang (WORLD CLASS TAXIs) ...right now they are collecting quotations for cars both below & above 2000cc. It should be a treat to have a comic reliefe if we were to see a super duper high-end premium car dressed in cab vinyl!!! :(

i was referring to the grass like thing on the front of the car....

we already have merc taxis... ebert silva has em...

Eh, didn't notice that, thought it was paint.

Have to watch it. Ganjamaldeen is on the prowl :(

he! he! w*ee** l**k* has rented a Sunny vzr to my uncle who had no idea why a typical sunny is so fast and so bad on fuel till i opened the bonet and showed him the BLUE TOP :D

Typical...

Wrong thing in wrong hands... :)

is it real grass??

BTW- Im not trying to threadjack, and i know this thread isnt about police cars but i think you will like these "Police Cars"

probably the best police car

spainxf8.jpg

R34 GTR, that you wouldnt like to see in your rear view mirror , even if youre in the lead

japanni9.jpg

i thought those deflectors were for magnify the chasers number plate.

OH so thats what they are?? Cos some time back there was a Skyline cop car posted up here and nobody knew wat the deflector did, all kinds of theories :alc:

Edit: Ah right just noticed, it was the same Skyline shown above I think, different angle ;)

OH so thats what they are?? Cos some time back there was a Skyline cop car posted up here and nobody knew wat the deflector did, all kinds of theories :alc:

Edit: Ah right just noticed, it was the same Skyline shown above I think, different angle ;)

Nopes can't be a magnification tool to look at the license plate. Why would you do that when you could just stick a camera on the front bumper? You'd get way better magnification and end up with a lot less drag.

Nopes can't be a magnification tool to look at the license plate. Why would you do that when you could just stick a camera on the front bumper? You'd get way better magnification and end up with a lot less drag.

And the mystery continues.. :alc:

And the mystery continues.. :alc:

Maybe its attached so incase the seatbelts tear off in a collision the driver or passenger could hold on for dear life.. jk..

Maybe its used to stop rocks or maybe even bullets.. lol..