• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dream Car

ash

Vote for your dream car  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Which car will be your pick, if you were to choose from the list?

• Honda S2000
    • Honda Accord
    • Honda NSX
    • Mazda RX7
    • Mazda RX8
    • Mitsubishi EVO VIII
    • Mitsubishi EVO IX
    • Nissan Skyline GT-R
    • Nissan 350Z
    • Nissan Silvia
    • Subaru WRX
    • Toyota Supra
    • Toyota Celica
    • Toyota Mr-S

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i ask you guys who voted for the Evo9, why you voted? cos technically i'm guessing the R34 is way more advance, and looks wise as well...

but then again, if its Evo fans who voted, how come? personaly i think the 8 looks way nicer than the 9. the only thing that appeals to me in the Evo9 is its hi tec engine... front nose looks really silly... kinda blunt looking.. if i were given a choice 2 choose one, i might go forthe evo 8....

I have such a good comeback for that, but its sorta racist and probably best not said on a public forum. I will SMS u :)

Hey man, u just about 10 posts away from catching Fuzzo. We wanna treat when that happens :alc:

oh is that so? in dat case im taking a break frm autolanka :alc: fuzzo admitd he wants dis to happen so bah!

can i ask you guys who voted for the Evo9, why you voted? cos technically i'm guessing the R34 is way more advance, and looks wise as well...

but then again, if its Evo fans who voted, how come? personaly i think the 8 looks way nicer than the 9. the only thing that appeals to me in the Evo9 is its hi tec engine... front nose looks really silly... kinda blunt looking.. if i were given a choice 2 choose one, i might go forthe evo 8....

hey who said evo 9 will be affordable a brand new one would cost 12 to 13 mil while an r34 would be 9,personally i think the R34 GTR looks HOT, but it seriously cant keep up with an evo performance cause now the r 34 technology is old , i heard that the white one is fast though,

for all u R 34 FANS i cant say the same abt the blue r34 , cuz everyone knows abt the race it had with the blue evo ,,for all u people who dont know abt it ,before maheth changed to the new turbo ,he was running on an old worn out one only giving him 0.6 bar boost ,he dragged dhanuka r34 , the r34 had no chance with it ,after HE LOST that the owner of the r34 has been making up excuses that there was some thing wrong with his clutch and that he let the blue evo beat him , anyways before this race when the previous owner of the R34 raced shamindas evo 4 he lost by an 2 car gap at the drags ,i love dineshs 9 looks and will be the best car in SL.by the way THE PREVIOUS OWNER OF THE R34 SOLD IT TO DHANUKA AND BOUGHT SHAMINDAS EVO 4 HEHEHEHEHE...........................NOW DO URLL STILL WISH FOR AN R34 HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.......... DINESHS 9 RULES

hey who said evo 9 will be affordable a brand new one would cost 12 to 13 mil while an r34 would be 9,personally i think the R34 GTR looks HOT, but it seriously cant keep up with an evo performance cause now the r 34 technology is old , i heard that the white one is fast though,

for all u R 34 FANS i cant say the same abt the blue r34 , cuz everyone knows abt the race it had with the blue evo ,,for all u people who dont know abt it ,before maheth changed to the new turbo ,he was running on an old worn out one only giving him 0.6 bar boost ,he dragged dhanuka r34 , the r34 had no chance with it ,after HE LOST that the owner of the r34 has been making up excuses that there was some thing wrong with his clutch and that he let the blue evo beat him , anyways before this race when the previous owner of the R34 raced shamindas evo 4 he lost by an 2 car gap at the drags ,i love dineshs 9 looks and will be the best car in SL.by the way THE PREVIOUS OWNER OF THE R34 SOLD IT TO DHANUKA AND BOUGHT SHAMINDAS EVO 4 HEHEHEHEHE...........................NOW DO URLL STILL WISH FOR AN R34 HEHEHEHEHEHEHE.......... DINESHS 9 RULES

dude if dis poll was jus abt speed a lot of cars wudnt b on here...i still like d STi howevr fast an EVO wud b

dude if dis poll was jus abt speed a lot of cars wudnt b on here...i still like d STi howevr fast an EVO wud b

Quite true.... The poll name is "Dream car" not the "fastest car" :lol:

Quite interesting battle between The SkyL & EVO (Neck to Neck). When I started the thread I thought SkyL will win by a huge margin. :action-smiley-060:

Hey Man....not sure where u got ur facts and figures but NO way will a R34 GTR be 9 million!! Trust me on this...i would know...also u can ask Velocity how much it will cost to bring an R34 down...It will definetly be over 12 million.............heh heh...and about a R34 not being able to keep up with a Evo man i wouldnt say that!! The technology in an R34 is FAR from old dude!! It presently has way more technological advancements than an Evo ever did.................

My Dream Cars would be

1) FERARI F430

f4301tl.jpg

2) BENTLY CONTINENTAL GT

bentleygt06126do.jpg

SKYLINE would be more expensive than a Evo 9 as Skyline is a CULT CAR. Skyline in JAPAN AUCTIONS FOR VERY LOW MILEAGE CARS FETCH MORE THAN US$ 65,000. THAT IS DOUBLE THE VALUE OF A EVO 9 ( US$ 31,000 AVERAGE IN JAPAN )

A SKYLINE LANDED AT THE PRESENT DUTY STRUCTURE IS SL WOULD COST AROUND 18 mil - 20 mil or more.

SKYLINE AND EVOS ARE IN TWO TOTAL DIFFERENT LEAGUES. A MODIFIED SKYLINE COULD EAT A MODIFIED EVO 9 FOR BREAKFAST. BUT EVO 9's are more nippy and easy to handle.

A USED EVO 9 WITH A around 1 YEARS DEPRICIATION COULD BE IMPORTED AT AROUND 8 MILLION TO 8.5 MIL I GUESS OR EVEN LESSER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT.

I for a Fact know that Dejan who owned the Skyline R34 without Boost touches 180+ down green path ( COS I WAS SEATED NEXT TO HIM ) and I was the owner of the Evo 4 ( Shaminda Brought it from me ) with boost of 1.3 Touches ( 95 octane ) 180 + ( Sorry the Meter Ends There )

2203tq.jpg

Also Dineshes car is GT, and MIVEC TURBO is a extremely Powerful turbo. WAIT AND SEE AT KATU WHAT DINESH HAS UNDER HIS SLEEVE. IT WILL BE FASTEST AND THE HOTTEST LOOKING EVO IN SL.

I THINK WE SHOULD ASK MIVEC TURBO WHAT HE THINKS OF HIS EVO 9 GT IN STANDARD FORM IF IT CAN OUT DO A R34 SKYLINE IN STANDARD FORM.

ya, i too always thought a Evo would be faster than a standard R34.... and i think both R34s in SL are standards... and as i remember the evo, sti and r34 all have equal power output.. and the simple fact that a r34 is big kinda is a drawback..

and thanks for the info on th 2 races with the evo... is this dhanuka the same guy who was at Ananda? i think i remember him.

and a R34 is only 9mil? wow... that cheap.. i was under the impression that it was like 22 mil or something... but can u import a brand new R34 (or used for that matter).. they stopped production in 2002 right? so thats more than 3 years...

My Dream Cars would be

1) FERARI F430

f4301tl.jpg

2) BENTLY CONTINENTAL GT

bentleygt06126do.jpg

SKYLINE would be more expensive than a Evo 9 as Skyline is a CULT CAR. Skyline in JAPAN AUCTIONS FOR VERY LOW MILEAGE CARS FETCH MORE THAN US$ 65,000. THAT IS DOUBLE THE VALUE OF A EVO 9 ( US$ 31,000 AVERAGE IN JAPAN )

A SKYLINE LANDED AT THE PRESENT DUTY STRUCTURE IS SL WOULD COST AROUND 18 mil - 20 mil or more.

SKYLINE AND EVOS ARE IN TWO TOTAL DIFFERENT LEAGUES. A MODIFIED SKYLINE COULD EAT A MODIFIED EVO 9 FOR BREAKFAST. BUT EVO 9's are more nippy and easy to handle.

A USED EVO 9 WITH A around 1 YEARS DEPRICIATION COULD BE IMPORTED AT AROUND 8 MILLION TO 8.5 MIL I GUESS OR EVEN LESSER IF YOU KNOW HOW TO DO IT.

I for a Fact know that Dejan who owned the Skyline R34 without Boost touches 180+ down green path ( COS I WAS SEATED NEXT TO HIM ) and I was the owner of the Evo 4 ( Shaminda Brought it from me ) with boost of 1.3 Touches ( 95 octane ) 180 + ( Sorry the Meter Ends There )

2203tq.jpg

Also Dineshes car is GT, and MIVEC TURBO is a extremely Powerful turbo. WAIT AND SEE AT KATU WHAT DINESH HAS UNDER HIS SLEEVE. IT WILL BE FASTEST AND THE HOTTEST LOOKING EVO IN SL.

I THINK WE SHOULD ASK MIVEC TURBO WHAT HE THINKS OF HIS EVO 9 GT IN STANDARD FORM IF IT CAN OUT DO A R34 SKYLINE IN STANDARD FORM.

R34 is turbo it doesnt run without boost hehehe,i have gone in the blue one when it was for sale before dhanuka bought it u dont get an burning sensation like an evo ,i mean the pull back ,if u check out the specs those days when it was available on the nissan site it says it does 0 to 100 in 5.2 ,a used r34 will cost 9mil ask ######## ,by the way u cant just say by the top speed of the evo and say its the same speed as r34 cuz its measured by how many seconds it takes to 1/4 mile ,an evo will leave the r34 so behind belive me . i have seen enough races ,even an sti will beat the piss out of an r34

R34 is turbo it doesnt run without boost hehehe,i have gone in the blue one when it was for sale before dhanuka bought it u dont get an burning sensation like an evo ,i mean the pull back ,if u check out the specs those days when it was available on the nissan site it says it does 0 to 100 in 5.2 ,a used r34 will cost 9mil ask ######## ,by the way u cant just say by the top speed of the evo and say its the same speed as r34 cuz its measured by how many seconds it takes to 1/4 mile ,an evo will leave the r34 so behind belive me . i have seen enough races ,even an sti will beat the piss out of an r34

LORD I BELIVE IN YOU. YOU SEEM TO BE A MOTORING GENIOUS WE NEED MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ON THE FORUM. I DONT KNOW WHY PEOPLE WORSHIP THE SKYLINE. I AM GOING TO STOP WORSHIPING THE SKYLINE.

I guess our age has passed. SAD WE SHOULD JUMP FROM A BRIDGE AND PAVE THE WAY TO THE NEW GENERATION OF EXPERTS.

:D

I JUST VOTED FOR THE SKYLINE BECAUSE ITS JUST SO RARE EXPENSIVE AND LOOKS JUST SO AWESOME. AND ITS NOT FOR THE AVERAGE JOE.

http://www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/nissan_skyline.asp

gtrr34040cq.jpg

Dude...if u have been in the Blue R34 did u see a onboard computer on the dash?!?!?! Do u have any idea what that does??? Well let me tell you... "R34 is turbo it doesnt run without boost" - The boost can be completely knocked out using the controller.. u can drop the standard setting of one bar boost to 0.1 and increase it all the way to 1.2 bar...so yes dimantha is correct!! The drive on a skyline is way smoother so u wont feel the "burning sensation" but trust me it get to speeds pretty much faster than u feel... "a used r34 will cost 9mil ask #######" - Wrong... the 2002 R34 M-Spec Nur cost 11mill in November 2004... to bring the same version today will cost over 18mill...the 2002 feb is the only version u can legally bring down and now with the 3year rule over thats impossible unless u have other means.... would u tell me the speed that a STi or Evo (Standard) has done on Green Path??? My friend who owns a STi 8 standard hits 176 km/h at GP where as the GT-R hits 190 km/h running at 0.8bar and 200 km/h at 1.0 bar....mind u this was with 3 ppl in the car including our official starter of the drags I***N...so ask him if u dont believe me... "an evo will leave the r34 so behind belive me . i have seen enough races ,even an sti will beat the piss out of an r34" - this is utter rubbish and the statement of a person who has NO idea what he is talkin about.... may i know where it is that u have seen all these races????? Man seriously....u've gotta be joking...

Dude...if u have been in the Blue R34 did u see a onboard computer on the dash?!?!?! Do u have any idea what that does??? Well let me tell you... "R34 is turbo it doesnt run without boost" - The boost can be completely knocked out using the controller.. u can drop the standard setting of one bar boost to 0.1 and increase it all the way to 1.2 bar...so yes dimantha is correct!! The drive on a skyline is way smoother so u wont feel the "burning sensation" but trust me it get to speeds pretty much faster than u feel... "a used r34 will cost 9mil ask #######" - Wrong... the 2002 R34 M-Spec Nur cost 11mill in November 2004... to bring the same version today will cost over 18mill...the 2002 feb is the only version u can legally bring down and now with the 3year rule over thats impossible unless u have other means.... would u tell me the speed that a STi or Evo (Standard) has done on Green Path??? My friend who owns a STi 8 standard hits 176 km/h at GP where as the GT-R hits 190 km/h running at 0.8bar and 200 km/h at 1.0 bar....mind u this was with 3 ppl in the car including our official starter of the drags I***N...so ask him if u dont believe me... "an evo will leave the r34 so behind belive me . i have seen enough races ,even an sti will beat the piss out of an r34" - this is utter rubbish and the statement of a person who has NO idea what he is talkin about.... may i know where it is that u have seen all these races????? Man seriously....u've gotta be joking...

And there is a boy who knows from experience :D

Too bad. I feel like changing my vote to GT-R, but too late now. :D

And there is a boy who knows from experience :D

Too bad. I feel like changing my vote to GT-R, but too late now. :D

he he he he, I wish Dejan Soysa was also on this forum to make some stats correct. When i was inside the GTR his setup was at 0.6 bar i think. I dont remember cos it was 3 years back. But the Acceleration was so Smooth.

What do you say ANDY.

he he he he, I wish Dejan Soysa was also on this forum to make some stats correct.

What do you say ANDY.

Yeah Dejan shud have been on this forum dimantha... i hate when ppl who obvioulsy have no clue about what they are talking about try to make profound statements that they cant back up with true knowledge...

Dimantha ask dilla and YRD about the drive they had in the Skyline the day i was leaving... see what dilla say's...coming from the owner of a Type RA...LoL... and who the hell is he reffering to when he say's that the R34 is 9mill?!?!?!?!?! He's totally screwed up all his facts and figures man... yup even at 0.6 bar boost the GTR will hit a high 180 km/h...

"may i know where it is that u have seen all these races????? Man seriously....u've gotta be joking..."

its called australia u dumb f#### , do u want me to post u videos tooo...,man last time i read the top speed forum u said u ran 190 on 1 bar , did hit 200 by going through the wall after the green path junction, if ur so confident abt ur car race nigel and show me KID ,all the evo 8s in srilanka do 200 in green path with enough space to brake and shamindas evo 4 with speed limter cut off on his mines ecu ,dam i didnt know stis can only do 176 , carina gts can do 160 heheheh, by the way the prices are not for ur version i was refering the the blue car not vspec 2 ,and u cant bring the car down , this forum is blocking the name of the induvidual ,u shld ask the price from ,hes the fellow who brings most of the stis and evos to sl

Yeah Dejan shud have been on this forum dimantha... i hate when ppl who obvioulsy have no clue about what they are talking about try to make profound statements that they cant back up with true knowledge...

Dimantha ask dilla and YRD about the drive they had in the Skyline the day i was leaving... see what dilla say's...coming from the owner of a Type RA...LoL... and who the hell is he reffering to when he say's that the R34 is 9mill?!?!?!?!?! He's totally screwed up all his facts and figures man... yup even at 0.6 bar boost the GTR will hit a high 180 km/h...

ask dejan and see wats faster he will say that evo 4 is faster cuz he said that when he bought the 4 ,ask him abt the race with shaminda ,then ur ll will wake up from ur dream worlds

"may i know where it is that u have seen all these races????? Man seriously....u've gotta be joking..."

its called australia u dumb ######## , do u want me to post u videos tooo...,man last time i read the top speed forum u said u ran 190 on 1 bar , did hit 200 by going through the wall after the green path junction, if ur so confident abt ur car race nigel and show me KID ,all the evo 8s in srilanka do 200 in green path with enough space to brake ,so does the blue 7 ,and shamindas evo 4 with speed limter cut off on his mines ecu ,dam i didnt know stis can only do 176 , carina gts can do 160 heheheh, by the way the prices are not for ur version i was refering the the blue car not vspec 2 ,and u cant bring the car down , this forum is blocking the name of the induvidual ,u shld ask the price from ,hes the fellow who brings most of the stis and evos to sl

Who u calling a f#### u stupid shit??? Is that the only way u can respond??? with a limited vocabulary??? Man honestly if thats the only way u can get a msg across maybe u shud go back to aussie and join speech therapy... If u check the dates on the top speed forum that was in July 2005... u think that was the only time we've tried the car out on GP?!?!?!?! and what part of STANDARD did u not understand??? U think that nigels car is standard?!?!?!? YEAH RIGHT!!!! All the cars u've mentioned are NOT standard!!!!!!!! What eva man... read a post properly before u respond and after that think before u write.................................................

Language on public forums boy.

Hey, since Velocity posted that link, I was checking out some of the others. Found This.. Interesting thing. From the shape of it, it looks like it would compete with the Type R, even tho no specs are available.

Andrew, aint no use going to speech therapy in Aussie man. One of my buddies (Ironically also an Andrew) went to Aussie and when he came back two years later, he found it physically impossible to speak a whole sentence without swearing. Musta sworn every other word or so on average :D

Who u calling a f#### u stupid shit??? Is that the only way u can respond??? with a limited vocabulary??? Man honestly if thats the only way u can get a msg across maybe u shud go back to aussie and join speech therapy... If u check the dates on the top speed forum that was in July 2005... u think that was the only time we've tried the car out on GP?!?!?!?! and what part of STANDARD did u not understand??? U think that nigels car is standard?!?!?!? YEAH RIGHT!!!! All the cars u've mentioned are NOT standard!!!!!!!! What eva man... read a post properly before u respond and after that think before u write.................................................

0 to 100 5.2 seconds according to velocitys link THATS DEPRESSING HEHEHEHE evos and stis do it below 5 ,like 4.7 to 4.5 at standard spec