• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Custom Lights/LEDs for an old car

I recently got my hands on a Honda Integra DA2. Car is in usable condition but front blinkers and rear tail lamps have slight damage (The rear garnish is sort of broken as well). I tried to find reconditioned lights for those but had no luck. Probably because it's an old car and bit rare. So is there any place that I can make custom Lights for the car? Preferred LEDs but anything would work for me.

20240408_142631.jpg

That is a nice car. Has the potential to be something really nice.

There are places that "customize" lights. Please don't ! They do complete injustice to the car by putting wierd LED lights that work in wierd patterns, etc...

It will be really hard...and even expensive...but I would say please use the car as is..collect money and buy actual proper lights and trim bits. Then slowly start restoring the car. These things in good condition go for really high prices now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2024 at 10:19 AM, iRage said:

That is a nice car. Has the potential to be something really nice.

There are places that "customize" lights. Please don't ! They do complete injustice to the car by putting wierd LED lights that work in wierd patterns, etc...

It will be really hard...and even expensive...but I would say please use the car as is..collect money and buy actual proper lights and trim bits. Then slowly start restoring the car. These things in good condition go for really high prices now.

Hi thanks for the response. Even I don't like to use LEDs and my preference is also to restore this car to it's former glory. In Sri Lanka I didn't find a single piece of lights or garnish. Even in eBay I found some, but since most of them are USDM, some interior parts doesn't match due to left hand drive. I ordered some OEM lights from eBay and waiting for them to come. If you have any place recommendations I would really appreciate where I can find a rear garnish.

51 minutes ago, Azula9713 said:

Hi thanks for the response. Even I don't like to use LEDs and my preference is also to restore this car to it's former glory. In Sri Lanka I didn't find a single piece of lights or garnish. Even in eBay I found some, but since most of them are USDM, some interior parts doesn't match due to left hand drive. I ordered some OEM lights from eBay and waiting for them to come. If you have any place recommendations I would really appreciate where I can find a rear garnish.

Sadly you are not going to find parts for this that easily. The car was not that popular in SL so you are not going to find any abandoned cars to be used as donors. On top of that, any and all cars that were in Japan are now not there anymore as they would have been exported or rusted to the ground. So cars that can be stripped for parts are quite rare.  Nearly a decade and a half in Japan I haven't seen more than one or two of these Integras.